gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 02:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  HELP! INFO Needed on this Torker2 Freestyle 280 Flash BMX, *see pics*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELP! INFO Needed on this Torker2 Freestyle 280 Flash BMX, *see pics*  (Read 1191 times)

valuevintagebmx

Hi all, I searched and searched through this site, and many others, and haven't been able to come up with any info on this Torker2 Freestyel 280 Flash....serial number is T6090238, so I assume it's 1986, yes/no? SE standing gear copy forks....other parts on it aren't great.         The decal stickers appear to me to be straight out of the 80's, as old as the bike itself. Some seem to think it could be a restickered bike, but I refuse to believe that until someone can actually show me the Torker 280 Flash model that actually exists....there is a sticker set on ebay too, but the seller didn't have any pics or info on the exact frame they're supposed to go on. I am from Canada, so I'm not sure if it was a limited Canadian release only.....Anybody,  PLEASE, Help! I look forward to your replies.

theRuler

aye caramba!!

torker did make a bunch of low end bikes in the 90's too

valuevintagebmx

I wondered about that....I hope someone knows of this mystery torker. Is this the best forum to post this question in? Thanks!

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Looks like Skip bait to me.

valuevintagebmx

Chuck it in the ocean? Is it a Torker or is it not a Torker, that is the mystery watson. Any Torker experts out there?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  HELP! INFO Needed on this Torker2 Freestyle 280 Flash BMX, *see pics*

gfxgfx
gfx gfx