gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Restarting Bmx Club in Briighton Area
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Restarting Bmx Club in Briighton Area  (Read 741 times)

Fiolas Lovechild

Restarting Bmx Club in Briighton Area
« on: March 15, 2007, 09:56 PM »
Hi there da generali do you remember the track at shoreham in the 80's Adur Aces home track . I raced there from 82-86 was a regional class track . its on Adur rec on the A259 by the railway track near the river.Any way its still there although its been turned into a dirt jump track the council havent really bothered with it for ages . ive been in contact with the council re restarting the club .Being the council they havent been that forth comming primarily because like all councils they think you want their money .However i believe with a bit of hard work time and private sponsorship it could work as a club /track again .I have intially got the ball rolling and have put a very loose preposal to the council.im looking for like minded people who would be prepared to get involved and help with this project .if you think you want to get involved drop us a note with your thoughts......?Any previous members get in touch !!

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Restarting Bmx Club in Briighton Area
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15 PM »
Have you posted this on www.bmxtalk.co.uk yet ? You`ll find there`s a lot of guys on there that should be able to help  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Restarting Bmx Club in Briighton Area

gfxgfx
gfx gfx