gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BMX Racing Club Names, Any Ideas?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX Racing Club Names, Any Ideas?  (Read 3316 times)

kamodo

Re: BMX Racing Club Names, Any Ideas?
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 07:15 PM »
My old school bike is not finished yet, so can i be of help at  your first meeting Roonga? Jazzy let me help out with the gate at Hersden a few times (all very technical !)

Mr Rusty

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 08:02 PM »
Take it one step at a time Kamodo - lifting the gate up is one thing, next you'll be wanting to wave a flag  ;D

Are you building up the quad ??

PS: Seriously all offers of help at any BMX event are welcome - used to be that the dads did all the marshalling - now they're all racing  :D

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 08:29 PM »
Gary hurry up and finish the bike so you can get out there and have some fun. Save the lifting for the shirts.... ;D ;D ;D

Rooonga

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 09:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

Many thanks for all the names.

Regarding the 1st race which WAS due for 11th December - its now OFF thanks to the track builder running late and the council being scared of having a muddy track!

They all agree that the track will definately be finished in time for the race, but are worried about the surrounding areas being too soft, and muddy.

This is such a pain, and means that we will now be holding our 1st regional in February. :(

However I hope to be running a  "club race" before then.

Will only post once I know definately that we can hold a race instead of getting everyone's hopes up!

Also @ Kamodo - we can use all the help we can get. Even if it's just tea making, or waving a flag it'll be a great help! Many thanks for the offer.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BMX Racing Club Names, Any Ideas?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx