gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 03:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Kelloggs on DVD?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kelloggs on DVD?  (Read 1569 times)

NMKY

Kelloggs on DVD?
« on: February 09, 2007, 05:32 PM »
Yo,

Is there anywhere I can get a copy of the Kelloggs series on DVD? Either series, but especially series 1. Someone, somewhere must do them.....

Thanks

Rich

Trev

Re: Kelloggs on DVD?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 06:13 PM »

Flying_fox

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:58 PM »
thats the place. The quality isn't great, if you've big lcd or plasma telly they do your head in after a couple of episodes and start to make you feel a bit sick. Still well worth getting for the money, Becca got me every one he does for christmas, she must be mad.

LXIX

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 10:54 AM »
i bought them cause i know fook all about racing in  uk and europe in the 8os ,i watched them all saw GETH beat the yanks in the wet :4_17_5: did real well in the dry too,Andy ruffel didnt so good or that other dude tim somthing, the track looked very slipy in the dry?/? i enjoyed all the racing a blast from the past :4_17_5:,i also think i saw that dude who was selling the torkers on ebay last month tony somthing,where where you Ratty ?anybody else on here race there?????

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 10:58 AM »
I finished racing the winter before the series mark, I busted my knee up, then quit....shame really
A long time ago, in a land far away!

LXIX

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 11:00 AM »
thats bad dude, :wtf: happened to cw?no points and also kuwa?no team???? that kid in 15 expert was fast i would have raced him lewelyn???? or somthing mongoose rider

yoda

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 02:22 PM »
My ex bought me some of the BMX Beat ones the other year but I couldnt watch them I was so embarassed. I felt really crap as she was really excited that she found them  :-X
On another note does anyone know if the 87 Tizer one is a recording of the actual worlds runs or the fake run they made us ride just for the TV cameras ???

yoda

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 02:50 PM »
Anyone who may have this, one way of telling the difference would be the music in the backround. If its the fake run its probs got manufactured electronic keyboard noise playing and the runs would have both ramp and flat riding in. Thinking of buying it anyways but would like the proper runs as it will save me the hassle of copying my VHS to DVD??

trill

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 05:08 PM »
it's the real footage, its got ron & andy constantly chatting over it. it's the original one i had on vid anyway.

Trev

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 06:57 PM »

i'm pretty sure some of the earlier ones were the real runs. most were dubbed with the uncopywrighted music.  i believe the 15+ flatland runs slipped the net though. i remember being the beastie boys played during david castledine's run. and scott mcdonald had his own music.

there was 4 programmes for it.  two were shown around christmas 87 that had carlo and matt, they were the proper runs. the two that were shown the following easter (done especially for the telly) were the super champions competition where all the amatuer winners competed against one another and the pro's did a joint flatland / ramp run.

dave, yours was the joint run although the only flatland trick you did was a topgun at the beginning.  it was a brilliant run though.  it had the best 540 seen in the country at the time in my opinion.  you pulled it so smooth without breaking stride or anything. you also did loads of different fakies in it. no hander, no footer, canyon, tabled. super rad. i know you said at epic you cringe when you watch that old footage, but that 87 run would still blow away a lot of people today.

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 08:21 AM »
Yeh I bought a few DVD,s offa Steve last year on t,bay he,s a great guy and they,re only  mega cheap  :)
But you do realise how poor the quality old tv videos were  ???
Still ,you gotta watch a few to bring back the memories !
PRICELESS  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Kelloggs on DVD?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx