gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  racing info needed european championship 1985
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: racing info needed european championship 1985  (Read 16331 times)

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: racing info needed european championship 1985
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55 PM »
it was the british champs he was on the white one .my mistake  great pics guys   .

FFS Dan get your facts right !  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 02:57 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  matt if i hadnt started this thread i would been a tad stuck .so its sorted me spot on now   :)

Offline SteveG

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 03:36 PM »
It's an excuse to put some more pics on the site, my scanner is ok now after the shock of doing so much. Think my Photobucket is nearly full now as well  ;)

sinchy

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 11:52 PM »
Brought back some memories, thats me winning the Euro Champs on my Patterson (with Redline stickers and Redline gear) but racing for Redline as did not really get on with the PL. I gave away the bike shorly afterwards to a very good guy, who after 20 plus years still has it and has rechromed the Frame and Forks. I cant beleive it but he is going to give it back to me and i am now going to build it. Nearly have of the parts thanks to Rad and BMX talk, getting really excited!

Good thread dude. 'Its a sinch'

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 07:41 AM »
Sara Jane Nicholls still has her old bike from bitd & she even took it to Milton Keynes for the Rad Summer gathering last year!
i emailed her on the Saturday & she went round her parents, got it out of the loft, pumped the tyres up & was riding it round the track the next day  :shocked:
first time on a bike in a few years & a tad wobbly at first but was going pretty well after a few laps  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  racing info needed european championship 1985

gfxgfx
gfx gfx