gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 09:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anodisers for parts restoration
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anodisers for parts restoration  (Read 703 times)

Superkav

Anodisers for parts restoration
« on: February 18, 2007, 11:32 AM »
Hi guys
This guy posted on the Burner site and his work seems pretty darn good. Lots of people are singing his praises, the photos of the work he has carried out look great and his prices seem good too.
Thought I'd post it up here in case he doesn't know about you guys.
Feel free to remove if it's stepping on anyones toes Mods.

PS.I'm not affiliated with him or his company in any way

1st post Now i have your attention can we tempt you into restoring or refreshing your bike. we will anodise the same parts plus more then what STUEY got done, for less. we will strip, polish and reanodise your parts to any colour you want. colours available are red, green, purple, titanium, grey, bronze, gold, black, blue, silver, lime green, pink and we are introducing a new colour in the next few weeks which is similiar to KTM orange.
for £80 you will get your rims, brakes, brake levers and brackets, cog, chain guard, hubs and seat post clamp all stripped, polished and redone. you will pay all postage involved. if you want us to ship back we use tnt and they charge £15 so you would have to add that.
if this interests you please email with any questions.
thanks for reading

Paul @ CUSTOM COLOUR ANODISING LTD

More quotes

we will be happy to do your wheels. price of the wheels to be re coated all depends on the damage (ie scuff marks etc) and how far you want to go with them. to have them mirror finish polished you are talking £15, just a lick over so there are shiny is about £5-10. to have a set stripped and just recoated would be £15-25 depending on the colour. you could have a set like the ones i did for niamh999 done for about £30-35. the postage will be about £7-8. as for your brake lever if you send both in i can strip both and recoat them so there are a matching pair and i will do these free if your wheels are sent in. if not i will be a £5 + postage back. hope this helps cheers
paul @ C.C.A.ltd

motomagII

Re: Anodisers for parts restoration
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 12:26 PM »
im sending some gear this week .got good reports and good turnround times .looking like finally found annoodiser thats worth his salt

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 03:21 PM »
theres a place about 1/2 mile from me that does it
but need to pop in a see wot they charge

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 03:28 PM »
Damn.... i just got the bathtub set up as a home anno station  ;D

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 08:07 PM »
You could always anodise yourself Andy!  :uglystupid2:

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 08:13 PM »
Custom colour anodising is spot on , first class , made a great job of my BB cups i had done in gold , i sent a gold part for them to go off ,for a colour match , and they came back spot on , cheap aswell, £10 and that included postage .

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 08:17 PM »
theres a place about 1/2 mile from me that does it
but need to pop in a see wot they charge

They do a  min charge of £50. Don't know how many bits that is but I still need to get some bits down to them.

They are called Colourite Annodising

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anodisers for parts restoration

gfxgfx
gfx gfx