gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 02:49 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  preston gate practice
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: preston gate practice  (Read 711 times)

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
preston gate practice
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:06 PM »
i finally went to the gate practice at preston today,got to meet and ride with russ and fil{good to see you both}the place rocks and it was packed with some very good riders.

our lass, her mate and boyfriend turned up, so eager to show off my skills i got our lass to film some vids me, me  and my big gob :crazy2: first jump i bailed right in front of them,luckily she didn't start her filming.

after adjusting my bars got straight back on and hit them again,sailing over them this time,she still didn't video it.

then after telling fil s about my spill and where it happened he set off and did exactly the same thing in the same place,DOH she didn't film that either,we could have had 500 quid off you've been framed between us.

i said i wasn't gunna show this but as fil s was rolling about in pain i took a sneeky pic of the poor wounded soldier

all in all a very enjoyable day and the sun shone throughout.

sorry about the pic mate :daumenhoch:

priv

FIL S

Re: preston gate practice
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 10:52 PM »

Thanks alot for that Ady  :knuppel2:

I'm aching all over now, god knows how i'll feel in the morning.

Nice to meet today, hopefully you'll be down again, even if its just to watch me fall off  :)

I

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 11:49 PM »
priv you need me there,  i film everything ;D :2funny:
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 09:14 AM »

Thanks alot for that Ady  :knuppel2:

I'm aching all over now, god knows how i'll feel in the morning.

Nice to meet today, hopefully you'll be down again, even if its just to watch me fall off  :)

I

no probs mate,your lucky i didn't mention the moaning and groaning while you were on the floor, i thought you was giving birth :2funny:

and dan your more than welcome to film me,there's usually carnage when i'm about

priv

wussy67

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 12:18 AM »
Hey Priv good to meet you mate, can"t believe i missed phil bail, the same spot that got me a while back, broken collar bone 8 broken ribs and a chipped hipbone, but i love it can"t stay away :smitten:

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 07:03 AM »
fcuking hell russ,i wouldn't have thought that kicker could do so much damage,luckily i was all padded up.

my hip hurts but other than that i got away lightly.

mr ego was hurt more than anything,we all went out for some lunch afterwards and i made out i fell on purpose :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

priv

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  preston gate practice

gfxgfx
gfx gfx