gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 08:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mr beverage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mr beverage  (Read 2018 times)

The-flying-banana

Mr beverage
« on: November 01, 2005, 02:34 PM »
When at bones i was watching mr beverage doing some of his flatland and he is still sh*t hot have some dvd's with this gezzer doing flatland and he is really good.

Also good on the vert too ! someone told me he worked at bones.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Mr beverage
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 02:37 PM »
that was me
I want to touch ORB

The-flying-banana

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 02:39 PM »
Nope i asked you after some other dude told me ;D

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 02:40 PM »
that was me in disguise
I want to touch ORB

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 02:42 PM »
Dressed as a Pirate?

The-flying-banana

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 02:43 PM »
I will not !although i am feeling ! an urge to post a pic of this said disguise ??? but i will refrain from doing so ;D as i binned it  :-\so wind away mr fruits ;)

RADHAB

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 03:15 PM »
It was me Nana......Dave and me are old pals as we both used to ride with Mike of Sir Canning BITD.

The-flying-banana

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 03:22 PM »
Lol i was talking with you radhab ;D sorry matey too many names and faces so you in any of my dvd's fella ;)

RADHAB

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 07:22 PM »
They were done a bit later if you have any of Dave and Mike they were shot in the nineties i packed it in in 91 because of all the politics. Dave and Mike stuck at it though and fair play to them. Mike took a lot of crap back then but he took it all and never stopped enjoying it........I'll always maintain that Mike and Carlo and people like Dave, had things been different with competition promotions and certain magazines, they would've totally dominated the scene right through the nineties and not just been around to take crticism because some people couldnt control the cream of the crop................

Got me started now!!!!! >:( ;D ;)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 07:27 PM by RADHAB »

The-flying-banana

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 07:36 PM »
MMMMM sorry radhab dude ??? see that other post of mine "good dvd in this section well they are in them dude  ;) great bit of flatland by mr beverage, there's also him at a skatepark think its a sea side one which is all made of metal and painted blue looks like a good session was had ;)

RADHAB

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 07:41 PM »
Cheers Naan I'll have a look.

Incidentally everyone, www.2hip.com and go to the bit where they sell stuff....................RIDE LIKE A MAN IS NOW AVAILIBLE ON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The-flying-banana

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 10:18 PM »
Radhab go to this and click on get your tricks out and you can see dave in action same as my dvd but obviously more on the dvd ;)
 Oh and just noticed i,ve spelled his name wrong :-[

Also mike canning there too under tense nervous headache

http://www.cheekymonkeybmx.co.uk/mainframe.htm
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 10:21 PM by Nana »

monkeybrains

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 02:53 AM »
yep, dave's living in stockport and working in bones  in the shop (note), couple days a week. still riding!  :)

angry

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 09:11 AM »
Always wondered what happened to Dave.  Mike C was always going to be around somewhere.  What's he doing now?

I'll see if I have some pics of him knocking about that I can scan and shunt somewhere.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Mr beverage

gfxgfx
gfx gfx