gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  I know this has been mentioned before
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I know this has been mentioned before  (Read 952 times)

db-oldskool

I know this has been mentioned before
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:23 AM »
I'm sure I've seen/taken part of a thread here about this guy,good ole Heath.
Some of the stuff he's selling is showing up in ebay UK only,I just wanna warn you guys again to please be very careful with this guy.He also changed his ebay id again,notice how many times he's done that since signing up to ebay.I don't know about you guys but I have the same ebay id since I signed up way back in 2000,he's on his 6th since 2004 & has been changing it about once a month recently ?? :yahoo_silent:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAD-Sherman-20-Frame-Crank-and-Fork-set_W0QQitemZ220074745621QQihZ012QQcategoryZ22677QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He's bought a plating kit & is all of the sudden selling gold plated stuff as NOS & OG,funny how he never had gold plated stuff to sell before. :police:
He's also knowingly selling stuff with deceptive descriptions & selling fake stuff as OG,he bought a couple sets of fake aerospeeds & some of his auctions suddenly have them installed on a bike which didn't have them on it the last time he listed it??  :police:
Definately somebody to block as a buyer & seller. :daumenhoch:

Just be careful guys,I'd hate to see somebody get screwed. >:(
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:25 AM by db-oldskool »

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: I know this has been mentioned before
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 10:38 AM »
nice one  :daumenhoch:.
dave the bmxing gypo

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 10:43 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 10:47 PM »
His auctions are a regular in Trash Talking on O/S, BUYER BEWARE  :(
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

db-oldskool

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 12:11 AM »
OK guys.

Here's a classic example of what I'm talkin about,read this thread from OS.
Check out who the winning bidder in the first auction link is & read the description,then look at the second auction link & read that description & notice who the seller is. :police:

Due to the US Dollar being worth about half of what the UK Pound is worth,I'd say not only is he trying to screw you guys but also make a mint doing it. :tickedoff:
He's cunning so we have to keep our eyes on him at all times. ::)

http://www.os-bmx.com/forums/index.php'showtopic=23158
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:57 AM by db-oldskool »

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 01:33 AM »
Hmm selling it to us for local prices just isn't going to work. Yes it's true that we can get stuff relatively cheap in the US compared to here and aside from the fact you never know what you are going to get from him, we get stung with import duty and that along with the high chance of the thing getting lost in transit makes it just not worth it in my opinion.

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 07:02 PM »
he's not the only one. I reckon 50% of all the stuff you buy as nos is just not.
ding dong

lazyboy

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 08:42 PM »
ho, no .i just bought a hutch seat clamp last nite from him ,think i will retracked it.
my ebay is on 100% at mo really dont want to lose it ,but dont want to lose 38 quid to a cheat,

db-oldskool

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 07:06 AM »
ho, no .i just bought a hutch seat clamp last nite from him ,think i will retracked it.
my ebay is on 100% at mo really dont want to lose it ,but dont want to lose 38 quid to a cheat,

I hope it wasn't the gold plated one,if so you just bought his old chrome one he used to list that nobody bought,he re-plated it gold. >:(

Offline Nosnod

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 08:50 AM »
I have had a couple of dealings with him in the past. The items have always turned up no probs but his real problem are his descriptions, poor comms and some unbelievable excuses and dishonesty

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  I know this has been mentioned before

gfxgfx
gfx gfx