gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 05:13 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  ROUND 1 LEAMINGTON NO CLIPS SERIES SUNDAY 28TH JAN - SEE FOR CHANGE IN DETAILS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ROUND 1 LEAMINGTON NO CLIPS SERIES SUNDAY 28TH JAN - SEE FOR CHANGE IN DETAILS  (Read 802 times)

thombsie

Round 1 of the 3 round Leamington No Clips BMX series is this Sunday at the Campion Hills Track. The track used to be home to the Leamington Spartans during the 80's and early 90's and was re-built a few years ago. Since then its held the NPS 4X MTB British Champs and 2 rounds of the National 4X Series.

This will be the 1st time since the early 90's there has been BMX racing at the track. There is also mtb catergories as well.

All the details are on another post on this forum.

Some Changes have been made, the entry fee for any rider under the age of 13 has now been to reduced to just £5. Also the Red Bull girls are due to come down :P and will be giving away cans of red bull .

For full details check out www.leamington4x.co.uk

Registration opens at 9.30
Gate practise 10.00 - 12.00
racing due to start approx 12.30

See you there  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:04 PM by thombsie »

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Red bull girls  :daumenhoch:

wussy67

will be there :daumenhoch:

2020mad

No Way   racing back at my old home track. see you there.

wussy67

excellent days racing, thanx leamington had a great day even if my son beat me :daumenhoch:

2020mad

Came down for a watch, and enjoyed it, shame it was'nt the original track tho. Cheers for posting thread thombsie. let me know when the next one is.

thombsie

Great day, good turn out from the BMXers, check pics out at

http://rhodopsin.co.uk/Cycling%20Menu/BMX/4X%20-%20Leamington%20Spa%20Round%201%2028-01-07/Practice/slides/BMX%20LOSR1%2007-01-28-0331.htm

And calling all old skoolers.

Dont forget Round 2 Sunday feb 25th

OLD SKOOL RACE - £5 ENTRY  8)

TROPHY AND A CRATE OF BEER FOR THE WINNER SO I BELIEVE :laugh:

and also A TROPHY FOR THE BEST TURNED OUT OLD SKOOL BIKE ON THE DAY.

to enter both bikes must be pre-1990's and if pos you must sport old skool race kit, race shirt at least I would say.

thombsie

Cheers for posting thread thombsie. let me know when the next one is.

HI 2020 MAD,

next round is Sunday 25th, check out www.leamington4x.com for all race series info from now until round 2.

See you up there next time.

Benn

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  ROUND 1 LEAMINGTON NO CLIPS SERIES SUNDAY 28TH JAN - SEE FOR CHANGE IN DETAILS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx