gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 01:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Royston - 21st January 2007 - Lots of Pics - DO NOT USE DIAL UP!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Royston - 21st January 2007 - Lots of Pics - DO NOT USE DIAL UP!  (Read 870 times)

greentoad

Hi all

A cold days racing -

More to follow.

J.

ZippyDixon

Re: Royston - 21st January 2007 - Lots of Pics - DO NOT USE DIAL UP!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 08:00 PM »

Lovin this one. V V V

.......funny that Greentoad,Miles kept asking me who you were and if you were there,we were both looking for a 35ish looking bloke watching from the side,possibly on an old school ride......but neither of us had a clue what you looked like!!!!
    Stu

greentoad

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 08:00 PM »

J.

ZippyDixon

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 08:05 PM »
More....more .....we want more..... ;D
  top pics GT,a few of my lad so I'm well happy. :daumenhoch:
      Stu

greentoad

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 08:21 PM »
HiYa Zippy

It was a good day, with some good racing by some great riders.

I went down with Man Flu at about 3pm though so had to make a move. I was on the back berm most of the time wearing a Pokemon hat and Simon my lad was wearing a Sports Stuff pit cap. It was a bloody cold day, but is the best viewing area in my opinion, so well worth getting frozen to see all the track and getting good pictures.

I was with Dean Dev and some other old riders most of the time and chatted to the Uncle of the young Burner rider (he did quite a bit of Moto-X and makes decals now). Did you see Deans lad hit the dirt pretty hard, he was nailed by an older rider but got up straight away and Dean didn't flinch. We all then talked about the old times......and Dean.

J.

greentoad

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 08:31 PM »

Until the next time.

J.

ZippyDixon

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 08:36 PM »
Yeah I know exactly what you mean about man flu mate....I've suffered ever since racing finished,sneezing,runny nose the full package!!!!
    Saw dean up on the berm but didnt get a chance to chat to him,normally do but just too buy focused on racing for once......this was my first proper race back since the EA Champs in Oct where I smashed my face up,apart from a couple of Braintree club days it was great to be back again......Royston may not be too challenging a track............which just suits me fine...lol
    I noticed you grabbed that pic of me almost losing it as I manualled the doubles....thought it was gonna flip....just lost it on just about every corner after where i slipped out.....sh!t happens...lol!!!

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 08:43 PM »
Good pics Jem ,

Dev on my old Brian Foster  :daumenhoch:

Zippy/Stu ? , I noticed that look on your boatrace , I've been in that position quite a number of times trying to get used to this manualling lark !  :LolLolLolLol:

Miles just behind Hilly  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 08:45 PM by Mattdub »

Flying_fox

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 09:05 PM »
Thaks for posting those up MrToad!!! :4_17_5:

Loving this one of me, how nose dived was this??

And jumping this in a galeforce sind wind was scaring the hell out of me! God my helmit looks big...lol

Matt, I was trying my hardest to keep up with the World number 2 in the 30+ and just about kept him in sight so I was chuffed. I have to say Hilly is machine, his dedication to racing and fitness is awesome. For those who don't know this is Hilly, proper downside!

dev

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 07:51 PM »

Lovin this one. V V V

.......funny that Greentoad,Miles kept asking me who you were and if you were there,we were both looking for a 35ish looking bloke watching from the side,possibly on an old school ride......but neither of us had a clue what you looked like!!!!
    Stu

Jem looks very much like well Green toad!!!!!! :2funny: Lol. Stu you confused me by changing race gear didnt realise you were there until the end! I will see you next time.. Jem Nice to see you and Pete again catch up with you both soon . cheers Dev

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Royston - 21st January 2007 - Lots of Pics - DO NOT USE DIAL UP!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx