gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 01:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro 84' master, what stem should I use?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro 84' master, what stem should I use?  (Read 2303 times)

snav69

Re: Haro 84' master, what stem should I use?
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 12:19 PM »

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 12:33 PM »
I don't have a problem with anyone in this thread and am not falling out with anyone. Don't read any emotion into my posts as it's not there  :daumenhoch:

fraz167

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 07:58 PM »
Forklifter's were on 85s...just to keep this going  :LolLolLolLol:

Alright Marcus...awesome frame though...when are you seling it???  ;)

Cheers
Fraser

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 08:12 PM »
Hey Fraz! How is it going fella? You looking after that 85' mate, or you still trying to find all the parts you need? Im after another 85' actually as I do miss it but it was too good to build up and ride, so after a scruffy one, well one day anyhow. Glad you like the 84' I have now, im well pleased but have only just got around starting to getting the parts for it. A long way to go but that's all the fun. Let me know how the build is going anyhow.  :daumenhoch: 

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 08:24 PM »
The bars are VC8's and the stem.....well ask Jay  
:LolLolLolLol:

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 09:03 PM »
Well come on Jay, you going to comment!  ;D

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 10:17 PM »
if you like a stem put the fooker on it

simple

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 10:22 PM »
stick a suntour power on it thems still chep to

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 01:35 PM »
This is mine.............  If you are using those Haro bars , i would just build it as you would like , maybe close to factory spec , but with a few higher end parts , go for tuf/pro neck , maybe lose the white tuffs for blue /black ,just my thoughts , but its your build mate ..........

« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 02:12 PM by JAY »

Offline mivvi

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 04:28 PM »
That's looking nice Jay, fair play. Im building it for my brother as he had one bitd and I found some of the original parts from his bike in my parents garage. The frame he sold but with Landing gears so I still got the original forks. We can't remember the original build he had but im going to go for a Tuf Neck as you stated. Had a slight heart attack when he mentioned it had black MX1000's on it! He doesn't know what the prices are like these days, lol. After some 3 piece Haro cranks or flights and he had Pro-class rims so I got a clearer picture of what im after now. Thanks for the pic Jay.  :daumenhoch: 

rockinlumberjack

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 11:59 AM »
Hello all !
In early 85 (february), the master had a silver Redline Forklifter pierced stem, blue Hatta headset,  the bars were 71 or 73 centimeters Anlun 4130 chromed,  it had Skyway II plastic hub white, Sugino CT 175 cranks, MKS Graphit X black pedals, blue DC MX 1000 with blue DC Tech 3 levers and green cable, blue Haro seat with Anlun cr-mo chromed hinged seatpost, Oakley B2 grips in blue with donuts, Panaracer national Freestyle tires, TYC chromed chain, blue DC MX seatclamp,  etc... It was avalaible in white or chrome and the complete bike weighed 12,5 kilogramms. I'm not a French, but it was available like that in early 85 in France.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro 84' master, what stem should I use?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx