gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 05:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Private ramp
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Private ramp  (Read 10991 times)

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Private ramp
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2005, 04:22 PM »
with the clever use of sattelite techology i have an overhead view of the ramp location!
however due to me being too tight to pay for the proper version of the program the image i have is approximately 2 years old :-[
the ramp location would be (by my guesstimation) pretty much by the tree in the centre of this picture!
resolution isn't amazing but that might even be a halfpipe in the pic?
i'm sure Carlo will help verify?

« Last Edit: October 15, 2005, 04:23 PM by showtime »

RADHAB

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2005, 04:25 PM »
That grey building just down from the tree is a shop the Brown building next to it is infact Carlo's Halfpipe!!! Big enough for yer??!?!?!

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2005, 04:37 PM »
it doesn't look like the new layout he posted pics of earlier in the thread as its probably about an 18 month old pic, but yeah, its big enough!
in fact its too big for me :D

RADHAB

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2005, 08:43 PM »
Thats just the halfpipe the new layout wont be on the picture yet coz its only just been built.....Pay attention in class!!!! ;D ;D

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2005, 08:45 PM »
Errrr........... isn't that what i said in my last post?.............................................. :-\

Carlo Griggs

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2005, 09:00 PM »
with the clever use of sattelite techology i have an overhead view of the ramp location!
however due to me being too tight to pay for the proper version of the program the image i have is approximately 2 years old :-[
the ramp location would be (by my guesstimation) pretty much by the tree in the centre of this picture!
resolution isn't amazing but that might even be a halfpipe in the pic?
i'm sure Carlo will help verify?

Showtime.. Thats funny.. i looked at google earth last week... This is a old picture...im guessing 6 years... Funny how you found the exact spot and you have not even been there...

Carlo

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2005, 09:12 PM »
i just used the smal parts of the background in the pics you posted & matched them to the area you mentioned ;)

it only took a little while as i kinda knew roughly where Pagham was, and the rest was just a bit of detective work LOL

do you get more recent pics if you pay for the proper version of Google Earth because if you do i'd probably buy it!
the pics taken around the area i live are about 2 years out of date as i can see the level of renovation work that was done at the stables my ex missus used to keep her horse at & i could clearly see the old roof still on her building!

the only time i ever went to Pagham was to have sex on the beach down the bottom of Dark Lane, so yeah i do remember the place ;D
although we came over from Bognor & only came as far as Dark Lane which isn't as far along the coast as you are so its still somewhere i've never been :o
« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 05:05 AM by showtime »

Carlo Griggs

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2005, 10:24 AM »
Its funny how many people know pagham... i was talking to someone who was in Cheers once who was realy famous and he used to live in pagham.... My house is realy close to dark lane....so you went down to the pagham spit car park then with some piece... Ha Ha...

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2005, 12:08 PM »
well she was a Bognor girl LOL ;D

Carlo Griggs

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2005, 08:33 PM »
well she was a Bognor girl LOL ;D

Yep it figures

SheffieldSteve

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2013, 11:02 AM »
Carlo, this looks pretty sick, I'm hoping to do something similar in a few months (all be it on a smaller plot) have you had any problems with Neighbours? also what's the smallest transition you can get away with that still works? as I have a 10 foot ceiling in the indoor section, so would be looking at a 3 or 4ft max 1/4er not sure what size to cut into it though. What size is the transition on your vertwall bowl on the elevated section?

Offline ED209

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Live to ride ... ride to live.
    • www.superexstatic.com
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 07:50 AM »
jesus Steve ... are you Marty McFly... this thread is 8 years old!!!
"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas

WANTED : Victor DX 9/16 spindle or pedal

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2013, 09:06 AM »
That adds a whole new meaning to 'day at the office'

Wicked ramp  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Private ramp

gfxgfx
gfx gfx