gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Rudewheels, are they still alive ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rudewheels, are they still alive ?  (Read 1964 times)

rockinlumberjack

Rudewheels, are they still alive ?
« on: January 08, 2007, 08:41 PM »
Decidedly, I've many problems with my purchases on e-bay, these last days ! I've bought a Mongoose black Supergoose padset, a gold Suntour chainring and Tioga boxed chainring nuts, all with buy-it-now option, by Rudewheels on E-bay. I've immediately asked for the prices with shipping to Switzerland for the 3 items in one packet. As they said that all buyer will receive a bill 24 hours after the end of the auction and they did not, I've e-mailed them. It was the december 30. I'm not a pressed guy, but as they said they reply to all e-mails, I can say that they lie. I've many times asked for informations about an item. Some times they answer, some times not. I'm a very comprehensive man, I know they have a lot of work, but I've e-mailed them more of 6 times just to ask how many I do pay for my 3 items, no answer at all. When I buy, I pay immediately with my Paypal acount and I've said that in my e-mails, but no answer.  I've a lot of work too, I'm forester lumberjack and I haven't so many time to enervate myself after all the stress and the danger of my work. If I was at their place, after the second e-mail, I would have taken contact with the customer and gave him all my excuse for that. Especially that that was my first purchase by them, I do not understand why they make like that ?
Best regards.

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Rudewheels, are they still alive ?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:55 PM »
Last item i bought they were spot on. Bought on dec 21st arrived on dec 22nd :shocked: :shocked: You can't get much better than that :) :)

LXIX

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 10:58 PM »
Decidedly, I've many problems with my purchases on e-bay, these last days ! I've bought a Mongoose black Supergoose padset, a gold Suntour chainring and Tioga boxed chainring nuts, all with buy-it-now option, by Rudewheels on E-bay. I've immediately asked for the prices with shipping to Switzerland for the 3 items in one packet. As they said that all buyer will receive a bill 24 hours after the end of the auction and they did not, I've e-mailed them. It was the december 30. I'm not a pressed guy, but as they said they reply to all e-mails, I can say that they lie. I've many times asked for informations about an item. Some times they answer, some times not. I'm a very comprehensive man, I know they have a lot of work, but I've e-mailed them more of 6 times just to ask how many I do pay for my 3 items, no answer at all. When I buy, I pay immediately with my Paypal acount and I've said that in my e-mails, but no answer.  I've a lot of work too, I'm forester lumberjack and I haven't so many time to enervate myself after all the stress and the danger of my work. If I was at their place, after the second e-mail, I would have taken contact with the customer and gave him all my excuse for that. Especially that that was my first purchase by them, I do not understand why they make like that ?
Best regards.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: you tell lie like cheap jap watch i do ip scan on you you live in england  ::) ;)

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:03 PM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: you tell lie like cheap jap watch i do ip scan on you you live in england  ::) ;)

Mark ... I sold a set of pads to this member and he does live in Switzerland ... He's a sound fella too mate  :daumenhoch:

Steve

LXIX

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 11:06 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: it cant be true he is a lunberjack and all that  :2funny: :2funny: cant believe it

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 11:11 PM »
Trust me ... lumberjack or not ... I posted the goods overseas and he got them  :daumenhoch:

Steve

LXIX

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 11:14 PM »
 :shocked: i belive you steve it just seems a bit wierd hes a lumberjack and all that

LXIX

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 11:15 PM »
sorry mr swedish lumberjack your cool

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 11:18 PM »
:shocked: i belive you steve it just seems a bit wierd hes a lumberjack and all that

:daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:  :daumenhoch:

electobooty

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 11:28 PM »
sorry mr swedish lumberjack your cool

Priceless

Wasted on the internet......get on BB

I might even start a campaign

LXIX

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 11:40 PM »
dont start one my girlfriend wants to send me for auditions  ........ :yahoo_silent: no way will i go on that show ..............never

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 11:40 PM »
i;ve bought loads of them and its always landed. next day or two well packed and as described.

shit hot would be my opinion.

LXIX

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 11:43 PM »
whats them?  :shocked:

master mixer

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 12:48 AM »
fecking idiot

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 06:34 AM »
dont start one my girlfriend wants to send me for auditions  ........ :yahoo_silent: no way will i go on that show ..............never
She justs wants rid :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 08:19 AM »
whats them?  :shocked:

rude wheels...as in the thread header, or were you still rambling on about some other shit? :daumenhoch:

lumberjack man..your gear will turn up.

they will come through dude.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 08:22 AM by jonathonturner »

Offline double chevron

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 09:11 AM »
Rudewheels alive ?
Yes they are but they need three weeks to get back on a shipping quote to France  :D
But in my experience, once contact is made, items arrived promptly.

Garde espoir, Romain ! ;)

Don't expect them to leave you feedback on the Bay within three months though....

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 10:06 AM »
Trying to contact Rudewheels by email is pointless - I have tried on numerous occassions in the past and have never had a reply. Just pick up the phone and speak to Emma direct - she is very helpful and will sort things out for you  :daumenhoch:
BTW I bought some parts from Rudewheels on ebay on Sunday and they arrived this morning (Tuesday)  :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 10:18 AM »
blimey, this old chestnut again,  :LolLolLolLol:

never had any probs with em, or Emma......, they do have some nice stuff on the 'bay at the moment though !
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

rockinlumberjack

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 06:21 PM »
Hello all !
Thanks for all the replies ! LXIX, I'm a true old veritable genuine original lumberjack (note that lumberjack take a m after the u and not a n ... I joke !). If you don't believe me, I will show you all the scars that my chainsaws and pieces of wood have made at my poor body. I really live in Switzerland, the land of William Tell and fine chocolate. I've made many purchases for my Old BMX, by you in UK. When I wrote this topic, I had the secret hope that that will create a reaction from Ruedewheels. And do you know what ? I've had the answer with shipping cost this day. Astonishing, no ?
As I've said in the post, I'm not a pressed man, but in the conditions, Rudewheels said that all will receive a bill after the auction, if not you must ask, that's I've made more of 6 times. I don't doubt that Rudewheels is a good source for Old School BMX pieces and items, but they don't answer all times at the questions. But nobody's perfect.
Many thanks and best regards to all.

LXIX

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 10:22 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: they will now you have a chainsaw  :2funny: :2funny: :shocked:

selfpreservation

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 10:38 PM »
from what i gather they tend to send out the ebay items on time and problems only arise when you buy direct from the site it seem the best way to contact emma is by phone ask for the number on here then you normally get results , i have to say ive never had any problems with rudewheels and have ordered 5-6 times but have read similar posts to this loads of times , you will get your order IMHO

AJWD

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 08:53 PM »
Always been great for me - no complaints at all!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Rudewheels, are they still alive ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx