gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 07:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Modern RL Flight cranks – help with bearing size
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Modern RL Flight cranks – help with bearing size  (Read 580 times)

Stevo

Modern RL Flight cranks – help with bearing size
« on: December 19, 2006, 07:51 AM »
Guys

Bought these cranks a few years back, but I want to share them with another bike until I have the funds for a new pair.

Anyway, can someone confirm the size of the hole in bearings where the spindle come out? I suspect its 19mm – could be wrong. I don't want to take the cranks off to measure this as I am too busy at the mo'.

I am planning to buy a pair of bearings from Ginny (USA) but if anyone knows a source in the UK, post away.

Cheers

Frosty

Re: Modern RL Flight cranks – help with bearing size
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:22 AM »
Stevo,

I have a spare set of the bearings, cups, spacer etc brand new, I'll look into what I paid but you can have them for the same when I find out if you want.

Paul

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Modern RL Flight cranks – help with bearing size

gfxgfx
gfx gfx