gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bmx plus seased production ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bmx plus seased production ?  (Read 951 times)

zed4130

bmx plus seased production ?
« on: December 17, 2006, 11:45 AM »
Im gutted i just went to re-order bmx plus and was told by the corner shop (were i used to get it ) they told me that its stopped is this true .A sad day  :'(  If so are there any more mags with racing in i allso used to buy transworld bmx that was called snap.

revcore

Re: bmx plus seased production ?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 12:19 PM »
Go to sleep for a while then wake up.....Hopefully then it may all just been a bad dream. ;D

But in all seriousness, I hope BMX PLUS! is still going....I have been buying it since 1983 and I'd be mighty upset if it's no longer available. I did happen to notice it going down hill over the past year because there wasn't as much racing as there once was.

JJR

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 01:01 PM »
yeah going down hill...............
I'm a long time subscriber too but if they won't do more racing.
They will loose me as a subscriber if they are keep going like this.
Didn't read anything that they will stop.

THE TUF*NECK

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 02:08 PM »
they are still publishing that toilet paper

zed4130

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 03:09 PM »
nice tuffneck rub it in i need to see a shrink 'ive allso been getting bmx plus since 82 and ive still got most of them please let this not be true  :'(

THE TUF*NECK

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 03:14 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: ok then its not a bad mag but bmx action was better in my opinion
they are still in publication the editor goes on vintage bmx go ask him in person ill give you his name if you like?

zed4130

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 03:21 PM »
cheers mate that would be great i agree bmx action was great i got that aswell but there arent many if none mags now that do racing aswell  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bmx plus seased production ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx