gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975701 Posts in 138931 Topics by 6357 Members - Latest Member: Srjmarshall August 10, 2024, 10:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone know what this frame is?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone know what this frame is?  (Read 3641 times)

yoda

Re: Anyone know what this frame is?
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 10:38 AM »
I Had a TA with a front end like that, Bully too and a Streatbeat come to think of it! Oh dear I can think of one more but it was a custom prototype thing that a mate built which lasted a while but disintegrated when I treid to ride it on vert Bigplinky can vouch for that one as he had to let me ride on his handlebars all the way back to the train station carying the piece of sh*t  :daumenhoch:

twintoptuber

Re: Anyone know what this frame is?
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 02:04 AM »
I knew I'd see that frame before!!

In that case Voris Dixon built the MDP as well then. Here's another chrome one, it's owned by a friend of Maurice Meyer (German chap who's name I can't remember)  :crazy2:

Wow!  That's a treat to find.

That frame has Voris Dixon all over it.  I bet he designed it with the Free Agent due to the frame standers. 

Wow!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone know what this frame is?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx