gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 06:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Look at this history
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Look at this history  (Read 2005 times)

Gurmanas

Look at this history
« on: December 01, 2006, 01:38 AM »
Good day to all

Second third XVIII of century - time, when in Russian furniture baby furniture italian are combined áàðîêêî of previous classic furniture italian with come from Western Europe ðîêîêî. At this time In. In. Ðàñòðåëëè, With. And. furniture italian sofa etc. the known architects create magnificent houses and äâîðöû with rich interiors for imperial family and
italian furniture in St. Petersburg and his(its) vicinities. The internal furniture of buildings is magnificent: the smart halls located furniture italian office on one axis and plentifully decorated with a gilt groove, huge windows and mirrors in company furniture italian , îáðàìëåííûå magnificent furniture italian kitchen and creating due to reflections illusion of additional space, abundance of lighting devices, shine ñâå÷åé, which furniture catalog also was reflected in mirrors together with an abundance of the gilt groove. The furniture reflected by the architects as a part of general(common) decorative furniture; she(it) consist basically of ca
rved consoles and armchairs, which was placed along walls. The smart halls served the person äâîðöà, they were arranged with the special leather furniture ; thus to conditions of inhabited rooms was given much less than used furniture .

For the sake of manufacturers letting out tables and cases mainly of brown contemporary office furniture . The problem of a choice did not arise and at arrangement of furniture: « room modular office furniture » of the working areas excluded an opportunity of the creative discount office furniture to a question of an arrangement of tables and chairs. The executive office furniture bulky furniture from ANI, filling studies in numerous IEE and home office furniture , had no and should not have alternatives: policy(politics) office furnitur
e
and Soviet Ainniaa indefatigably watched(kept up) it. "«Question" at what manufacturer to buy furniture » at the Soviet mode simply did not arise. At everyone modern office furniture (enterprise, institute, establishment) was office furniture , each manufacturer of furniture (manufacturers on the country had very little) - order for five years forward. The word, was worked by(with) the usual attitudes(relations), and the absence of a competition meant release of unified production of simple execution(performance) », - the sales manager of trade group office furniture except wood speaks office furniture supply . Only to chiefs of a maximum link, ministers and with them the defici
ency ». of the Italian, Austrian and German manufacture relied «. Others « did(made) of a fairy tale used office furniture », not thinking about convenience and comfort.

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Look at this history
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 01:41 AM »
Fcuk off you Bell-end  :knuppel2:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 01:58 AM »
Fcuk off you Bell-end  :knuppel2:
Very well said
A long time ago, in a land far away!

zeronine269

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 02:09 AM »
i like italian furniture.i like italians. ialso smoke i like to smoke because im addicted to nicotine however you have a valid point nobody should breath in my passive fumes ..........ty and good nite

tdoublejj

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 06:36 AM »

:wtf:

tjj

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 07:49 AM »
 :Aresehole:   :police:

oldmankev

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:19 AM »
Moderators get this twat off.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 02:50 PM »
Seems to be that time of year when Broadmoor lets they're residents out for christmas.  :LolLolLolLol:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 02:53 PM »
its all boll@x

some cnut sold the web addy

:2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 08:29 PM »
Fecking spammers gggrrrrr  :knuppel2:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

jeff spicoli

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:02 PM »
Whats all that about?

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 10:08 PM »
Fook knows, I`ve banned him for 3 days, lets see if he got decent anything to say after that  :knuppel2:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

theRuler

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57 PM »
ace thread

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 10:58 PM »
Fook knows, I`ve banned him for 3 days, lets see if he got decent anything to say after that  :knuppel2:

Bill, it's just a forum spammer, there are embedded links to sites in the text, should really just delete the feckers fullstop.  I'd do an IP trace (whois) on the IP address to see where the IP address is from.  We'll end up with more spam and links to gawd know what if we're not careful  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 11:07 PM »
The reason we ban them instead of deleting their account is that we can ban the ip address and stop then coming back, if we delete their account then the ip address is off the banned list  :daumenhoch:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 11:12 PM »
The reason we ban them instead of deleting their account is that we can ban the ip address and stop then coming back, if we delete their account then the ip address is off the banned list  :daumenhoch:

Good call  :daumenhoch:

jonpaul11

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 11:19 PM »
Whats all that about?

SEO - it's all about getting higher ranking on google (except this is bad and they don't really understand how it works...)

Google rank a site with a number of things - one of those being links into a site from others - the more links the higher a site will rank, a link from RAD to a store like this wouldn't really be a plus as the content on this site is a mile appart from their site...

so, there you go.

Moschops

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 12:05 AM »
It's understanding that makes it possible for people like us to tollerate a person such as yourself!

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 12:22 AM »
its a bot programme , a lot of sites now have funny letters to type in when you join to stop it

Rich

jeff spicoli

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 09:15 AM »
Whats all that about?

SEO - it's all about getting higher ranking on google (except this is bad and they don't really understand how it works...)

Google rank a site with a number of things - one of those being links into a site from others - the more links the higher a site will rank, a link from RAD to a store like this wouldn't really be a plus as the content on this site is a mile appart from their site...

so, there you go.

Ok but I just bought three desks and a sofa off their site.

Offline TrickyDicky

• Team Owner
  • Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 10:50 PM »
its a bot programme , a lot of sites now have funny letters to type in when you join to stop it

The latest version of software for our forum has this - will look to implement ASAP.....

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 11:08 PM »
Thank fook for that, I`m sick of keep banning them  :crazy2:

Jazzchimp

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 11:17 PM »
bot-ty bandit!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Look at this history

gfxgfx
gfx gfx