gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 08:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  forum riders getting better
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: forum riders getting better  (Read 921 times)

theRuler

forum riders getting better
« on: November 27, 2006, 11:51 AM »
at the bones meet on saturday i could see some real improvement in skills

radhab was busting some fancy ramp moves - that fakie disaster to kinda 270 out on the 1/4 upstairs was hot (dont know what that trick is called)

and watching phil and mike is like seeing an old school trick team demo

greg was up on the wallride (until the ribs unpleasantness) and gammy leg weston was doing nice fakies to 180 out rollback

bruce was in there too with some flat moves

and andy "ironman" irwin with the ballsy drop ins on vert

all good stuff. good to see too, as it means people will stay into it longer! props

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Re: forum riders getting better
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:57 PM »
You're not wrong - the standard of riding has shot up this year...it's a pleasure to watch.

:)

Holmetech

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 10:09 PM »
Hey boys,thanks for the compliments  :) I'll tell show mike your comments tomorrow!  :D

I was gonna get some magnetic signs made for the sides of my van sayin "old school bmx trick team" or something like that,and turn up to bones with them on just for the grin.  ;D

Its good to watch graeme spinning around,even though it makes me dizzy.  ;D

You need to get more riding done bruce because you were improving rapidly when you rode more, and start bringin an old school bike.  ::)

weston

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 01:21 PM »
jesus, couldnt be further from the truth with me, i havent ridden since may & it was my first outing on ramps again, i was so scared i would hurt my leg again that i hardly did anything :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  forum riders getting better

gfxgfx
gfx gfx