gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 04:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  rider replica builds . . . .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: rider replica builds . . . .  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
Re: rider replica builds . . . .
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 06:52 PM »
trimoly....lol....that i think means the three main tubes are cro-mo the rest are hi ten

sports are full cro-mo.....fst's arent

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 07:28 PM »
trimoly....lol....that i think means the three main tubes are cro-mo the rest are hi ten

sports are full cro-mo.....fst's arent

Dave

The first FST's were apparently full cro-mo.

I remember the thread on VBMX and I thought BB chimed in and said he didn't know if it was a Sport or not as his frames were made for him? (but not an FST anyway)  ???   I could be wrong though  :-\

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 10:27 PM »
Yeah Phil ,A few years back i was going to do a replica BB FST, it was me who asked him about that , what he said was , the FST frame he rode was specially made for him and based on the sport dimensions , which just means a sport painted up to me , but maybe it was a little different some how , He doesn't remember ??? But when you look at the frame you can tell its not a FST , its longer...........
This is the Frame in this shot.......
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 10:34 PM by JAY »

fraz167

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 10:19 AM »
the only rider replica bike i would build is the neil ruffell orange street beat. i know it's been done so many times, but that is the sexiest bike you could build.

if i had to have a second choice, it would be carlo's pink street beat with the grey tuffs he used on ramps at the tizer world championships.

Coming back to streetbeats for a moment, was Carlos pink bike with grey tuffs not a Street Styler?  Scott carroll (rip) used one of those as well

Cheers
Fraser

radders

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 10:21 AM »
the only rider replica bike i would build is the neil ruffell orange street beat. i know it's been done so many times, but that is the sexiest bike you could build.

if i had to have a second choice, it would be carlo's pink street beat with the grey tuffs he used on ramps at the tizer world championships.

Coming back to streetbeats for a moment, was Carlos pink bike with grey tuffs not a Street Styler?  Scott carroll (rip) used one of those as well

Cheers
Fraser

Yep, both Carlo and Scotts ramp bikes were Street Styler's.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  rider replica builds . . . .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx