gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 08:05 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  get the real mid school going
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: get the real mid school going  (Read 4460 times)

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: get the real mid school going
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 12:41 AM »
Gotta love Sir Gerry in that vid.  Clearly the guvnor back then.  (and still today, as far as I'm concerned).

When I think of Angus, I think of Stu Dawkins moaning in pain after that rail slam at the beginning....... >:D

Paul Meacher pulled a lovely back to back 540 and tailwhip on vert tonight by the way.  Quality.   :daumenhoch:

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 12:59 AM »
Wayne, post those pics of Spitalfields in 92... Rider Cup!!   that's were me and my two mates ended up after a week long road trip, it was mint... :daumenhoch:

Real busy with life stuff at the mo, but I'll try to find & scan 'em and if this thread's dead I'll try to remember to PM them over.
Or maybe I'll just start another thread.

Bren Gunn

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54 PM »
Thanks mate, that would be great :daumenhoch:

Steve Shindig

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 02:08 PM »
always a pleasure to spread the love.. hope digitising 3rd hand video goes well (and i wouldn't say no to a copy as my vcr doesn't work anymore....)

Im on it bro...  I'm going to try to import the vhs through an analogue to digital converter...  download the soundtrack off iTunes... lay it all down and make a tidy little quicktime.  I wont youtube it or anything, it purely for myself...  I think Mark Richards was gunna release the old ones on DVD at some point too... I really hope so. 

PS... love your section on the Barry DVD' Chris!

SaMAlex

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 02:20 PM »
Steve, what is it with you and Angus?!

I still havent had a chance to look and see if Ive still got my copy but Im sure I have.

I did find a copy of an old S&M Video that didnt have a cover so I made one using stickers ... Dirtbike frame decals that are just tucked in the clear sleave of the box so they are all still totally mint and usable!!! What a result.

christhejob

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 03:33 PM »
yehhhh got a preview copy of barry on a grifter from ross..  humbled by the company methinks..  the steve bisseker section has to be seen to be believed.. premier screening at epic on saturday if there's a telly?!

Steve Shindig

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 03:45 PM »
Alex, Dunno, Angus is borderline fetish for me I guess.. kind of the first video I saw, mixed with it being the time I started riding along with the fact some of it was filmed relatively locally.  Its just my 'key' video I guess - its the sole reason I started Clicked for sure.  Stoked I have a copy now.. Chris, I'll send you the video when I get round to doing it, but I just didnt want to get into trouble or anything hence the 'I wont youtube it comment'

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  get the real mid school going

gfxgfx
gfx gfx