gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 03:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  arma
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: arma  (Read 2674 times)

Arma

Re: arma
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 07:43 PM »
hers another story about the pool we used to play follow my leader alot in the afternoon at rom , marco lara led from the top of the hill  the nut  bunnyhoped at speed into it needless to say the rest of us hit the brakes and slammed into each other... Bring back marco................

DR VINOAH

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 10:26 PM »
hers another story about the pool we used to play follow my leader alot in the afternoon at rom , marco lara led from the top of the hill  the nut  bunnyhoped at speed into it needless to say the rest of us hit the brakes and slammed into each other... Bring back marco................

that marco sure was a nutter  :crazy2:

i see him turn up once @ rom

on a fizzy 50 with his bike bungie tied to his back

another time he pedald like a fook from the top of the run in (above the performance)

and hit the hip near the bullet,took a bail out and almost wore a DX in half :crazy2:

me fav though has got to be the day andy patterson and co came to rom

quite a few lads were jumping into the swimming pool,via the bank (a good 4 odd foot i think :angel:)

the pool had water in it,and marco missed the water completly and i think broke his ankle.........ouch

pat i used to love watching u lot snaking round rom :4_17_5:

Arma

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 10:35 PM »
the day andy patterson and mike salido came rom there was no water in pool  that was the first time i jumped outa the halfpipe wall  and andy bottled it said we were mad  he was pretty lame that day , was a racer not so much freestyle was a fooking big lump though,

DR VINOAH

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 12:52 AM »
oh man :LolLolLolLol:

i swear there was water in the pool that day:angel:

patterson did a roll back in the performance :idiot2:

Arma

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 03:39 PM »
no water bro will stake my life on it .  as for the roll back yup you right but he bottled the rollback in the halfpipe thats the sitting down and getting to the top

P0LL0

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 03:40 PM »
I quite like that pool, wish i could ride it a bit more.

Those guys are legends though  :uglystupid2:

Arma

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2006, 07:52 PM »
dan its a dam shame you dont ride nomore :'(

i would love to see the same pool pic

then as above and now times  :4_17_5:

steve, i took the first pic nearly 24 years ago and the second 2 weeks ago, for some strange
reason  pats got younger and i've just got older :(

still pat deosn't have the stress that  my billy puts me through when he rides, every week he
says to me he's going to try something new then i have to think what i'm going to tell
his mum if it goes wrong ;D
dan  stress dont come in to it bro i shit me pants every time i ride 24 years 2 weeks all the same thats what keeps me going thats why i left bmx to do parachuting for 15 years its all about the RUSH   bro come on get that condor out and use it for what it was made for i known you since we was 10 and i no you got big bollox so come on down

Trev

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2006, 07:55 PM »
pat, trill has just commented on the amount of posts you've been putting up this week. he wants to know if you're the new 69ner?  :LolLolLolLol:

except your posts are worth reading...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 07:58 PM by Trev »

Arma

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2006, 08:03 PM »
truth is about me posting is  ,  for the first time in 20 odd years  i been substance free  3 weeks now and am proud as fuk  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:  and am sitting around very bored and not out of it so rad is helping me through the dark shit and me fighting myself,, passes alot of time and helps keep my skin crawling so cheers guys
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 08:38 PM by Arma »

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2006, 08:05 PM »
truth is about me posting is  ,  for the first time in 20 odd years  i been substance free  3 weeks now and am proud as fuk  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:  and am sitting around very bored and not out of it so rad is helping me through the dark shit and me fighting myself passes alot of time and helps keep my skin crawling so cheers guys

Well done Pat, keep it up mate  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2006, 08:21 PM »
truth is about me posting is  ,  for the first time in 20 odd years  i been substance free  3 weeks now and am proud as fuk  :4_17_5: :4_17_5:  and am sitting around very bored and not out of it so rad is helping me through the dark shit and me fighting myself passes alot of time and helps keep my skin crawling so cheers guys

go on pat

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2006, 08:45 PM »
sensible pat dont sound right tho mate......

good on ya tho fella......keep it up

Dave
haro, how do you do

MeddlE

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2006, 11:47 PM »
And not only that, he's getting all computer literate at the same time. ;D

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2006, 08:23 AM »

feckin hell another 6 months and he might almost be normal

well almost

Flaz

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2006, 08:37 AM »
well done pat 

"you know it makes sense"   

Arma

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2006, 11:47 PM »
still  cool even though the wife thinks im shit.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  arma

gfxgfx
gfx gfx