gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 05:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  rob steele
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: rob steele  (Read 3587 times)

Arma

Re: rob steele
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2006, 12:25 AM »
arrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh     i get it bro                     sweeet

Trev

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2006, 12:37 AM »
Well Trev,  its quite simple really.

He said 'who is he', I said 'I am him'. He said he knew me, i said i dont know him.

They said who is that, he said that is him. I said 'Is that them?' i was wrong. he said it was him and i said oh yeah.

Now i want to know who is he.

And he's not telling.

Hope that helps   ;)

Well why didn't you say so at the start.... it could have saved a whole lot of time....  ???

Arma

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2006, 12:41 AM »
da da da da daa    da da da da daaa  da da da da daa  da da da daaaaaaaaaaa

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2006, 12:54 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Flaz

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2006, 01:48 AM »
Well Trev,  its quite simple really.

He said 'who is he', I said 'I am him'. He said he knew me, i said i dont know him.

They said who is that, he said that is him. I said 'Is that them?' i was wrong. he said it was him and i said oh yeah.

Now i want to know who is he.

And he's not telling.

Hope that helps   ;)

fooking hell all we need now is the voice over from the  old 70's sitcom  "soap"  where the voice over used to say at the beginning of every episode " confused you will be "    :daumenhoch:  keep it up tho its a great thread   ;D

radders

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2006, 02:23 PM »
Aaahh.... House of a Thousand Corpses is sitting on my floor at the moment,  my girlfriend told me to watch it   :)

Now then.  How would I know a Coventry bike shop owner in 1995.......  still struggling with that.  I thought you were going to tell me you were Mark from Loophole. :)

So what mutual friends do we have?

Probably loads! I used to see Howard Radcliffe at Radlands all the time and he'd make me feel like an amateur on the mini! Everyone knew everyone back then at least as a nodding aquaintance.  :) Best days of BMX by far!

Rob

I'm intrigued, now I've been mentioned, didnt realise anyone remembered me. I certainly dont remember making anyone feel like an amateur with my riding, unless he's implying I rode like a novice  ;D

I'm starting to feel the urge to ride vert again by the way, see you soon.

Howard

radders

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2006, 02:25 PM »
I think you might be right.  Real good days back then.  Howard was my riding buddy 94-98ish, without him I'd be fooking nowhere.... :)   Shame Radlands is gone....

I still don't know who you are.

Those were the days, I wouldnt have been anywhere without you, or your ramp. Those vert sessions in the barn were awesome, particularly the last couple of weeks before it got condemned.

I've got an old ride magazine with a picture of me riding that ramp, I'll scan it in and post it.

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2006, 04:40 PM »
right whilst everyone has got their tongues up robs jacksy i feel i now have to step in.....

i got mucho respecto for this bloke...firstly he can manual like mother fooker, and impresses me every time on the vert....and he was first on the scene when i had my spill, and basically, i feel, saved me from an untimely meet with him upstairs(or down some may say), he jumped in the bowl and stopped me bleeding, the hospital said i had lost around 3 pints of blood, god knows what it would have been if rob hadnt intervened, and....a big and....he got his jeans all bloody in the process(doesnt sound that much of a deal, but he had lost a fair bit of weight and it was the first time he'd fitted in em for a few yrs)sorry about that mate!!

so big thumbs up mate.....proper geezer!! :)

winds in tongue

cheers rob

Dave
haro, how do you do

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  rob steele

gfxgfx
gfx gfx