gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 29, 2024, 11:17 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  They're still out there
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: They're still out there  (Read 1141 times)

Offline reilley1

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
They're still out there
« on: September 26, 2005, 03:37 AM »
The closet BMXers I mean

Scenario:  I am driving back from the Long Beach swap meet today.  I have Dave Clinton's Kawasaki, a Skyway TA and my PL24 on the roof rack.  I see a green SUV coming behind me pretty fast.  Instead of passing, he slows down behind me, then pulls on my left side and then slows down and pulls on my right.  Given my line of work I was getting a bit paranoid and did a quick check of my service weapon, memorized the plate and looked for the nearest exit.  As the car pulled to my right, I noticed that a woman was driving; in the passenger seat a guy in his thirties or so reaches across from the driver and  honks the horn.  I turned to look and the guy is excitedly waving at me and pointing to the bikes. 

A mental picture of Dave's Kawasaki splattered on interstate 5 flashed through my mind, but quickly passed as the passenger grinned a  big smile, yelled something out and gave me two thumbs up.  I also noticed that while he was quite "thrilled,"  his wife/girlfriend looked quite embarassed.

Sanmarcopizza

Re: They're still out there
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:46 AM »
did a quick check of my service weapon

Bet thats not an old school 6 shooter. LOL

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 01:16 PM »
drive by old schooling  ;D.
dave the bmxing gypo

daz bmx it!

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 04:01 PM »
Could have been "DOG the BMX Hunter!".......(for those who have seen that mad family on cable tv?)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  They're still out there

gfxgfx
gfx gfx