gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 05:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  dirty dan
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dirty dan  (Read 1188 times)

Arma

dirty dan
« on: November 17, 2006, 09:23 PM »
as for those who no dan < top bloke>  he went to austin texas 3 weeks ago  and he doing ok settled in well , hooked up with the empire crew and is on the piss most nights with em and riding in the day. austin skatepark  and mable davis are regulars at the mo + all the street  you see in the animal vids, he also was invited to the prem  of the V club new film  at the T1 ramp and has rode it , seems like he is gonna flat share with a few of them , me and a few rom locals are gonna be going out there for a few weeks so  should be cool lets just hope we dont get him evicted or worse.. will post up news next month

trill

Re: dirty dan
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 09:44 PM »
soundz like he's settled in ok,was guna go 2 visit him with dave but he wants 2 buy a car instead. w.t.f

Arma

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 09:47 PM »
fuk dave the cardboard box  bro  come with us would  love to have you on board  so far me , the nunn ,  izzac maybe  and little bill maybe ... trill you no you want to imagine all the hips you could boost that you only seen in dvds  man

billy-bmx

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 09:49 PM »
dan is soo lucky lol ive wanted to ride the T-1 ramp since the day i saw it on a dvd cant wait for dan to get back to see all the pics and film and hopefully in a few years ill be out there with you pat and dad and dan and so on

bill

trill

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 09:52 PM »
count me in mate all dave seems 2 wana do of late is hang out with his sister. lol

trill

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 10:21 PM »
he means well but...... see if u can sort out when ur going and i'll hopefully get the time off work, won't b able 2 go before xmas though us posties r well busy.

Trev

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 10:24 PM »
is this the same dave who wouldn't come to rom until eastenders had finished?

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 10:31 PM »
is this the same dave who wouldn't come to rom until eastenders had finished?

trev...are you for real......

pat...are you talking about dave 'chin' smooth

Dave
haro, how do you do

trill

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 10:33 PM »
the very same person. whenever i phone him in the evening i get "eastenders is on"i thought he was messin at first, he needs 2 sort it out.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 10:36 PM by trill »

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 11:13 PM »
He is smooth though......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  dirty dan

gfxgfx
gfx gfx