gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 09:35 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Er... I've got a problem
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Er... I've got a problem  (Read 987 times)

Broggie

Er... I've got a problem
« on: November 15, 2006, 07:45 AM »
a big problem...

I have a 1984 TA and an 84 Master...

Now because I needed something to practice on I bought a Haro 2006 old school sport...whats the problem with that I hear you say...

Well I dont want to scratch the 2006...Oh FFS so its joined the others...now I need to find a BMX thats working well but so sh1te I wont want to do it up, and so sh1te I wont care about dropping it.

I think I'm going mad.

Ray.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Er... I've got a problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 07:47 AM »
good lad keep them all nice ,thats where u get on the slippery slope to number 20 bikes  :)

rob

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 07:49 AM »
buy a burner  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 08:17 AM »
I was in a similar situation, but I tried a frame whip, fell off the sport & scratched it and now I dont really care about damaging it.

So the just let it fall over and all your problems will be solved... cheaper too!

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 10:24 AM »
Dude - just buy another 06 Sport and ride that...I think RADBMX members can get them for £179 from Winstanleys...cheap as chips! Get in touch with Gail over there.

Cheers
Dave

P0LL0

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 10:29 AM »
I'm confused...........why would you buy a new school bike and worry about dropping it? My Diablo owes me about £700 and it takes so much abuse you dont even wanna know about it! New bikes are designed for stick so give it some and then in 20 years time you'll have something to restore!

akh666

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 10:47 AM »
Just enjoy it and trash it thats whats its for.....the Old schoolers well thats another story.

Remember if you can go and buy another one tomorrow then don`t worry if not then worry.

I now have a `85 Master and its gonna get ridden because thats what it was designed to do.

Personal opinion of course its up to you at the end of the day. :daumenhoch:

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14 PM »
Haven't you got a shedful of bits that could be used to make most of a bike? (Aw crap, maybe it's just me, then...)
Chances are they're quite good parts that've just been upgraded over time, put them on some old dog off of eBay and you're sorted.

macmark

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 02:23 PM »
The first thing I used to do when I got a new bike or part was ghosty it into a wall or something (not too hard though!). Get it scratched up from the start and then you don't really mind after that.

Mark

Arma

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 03:54 PM »
bikes are ment to be ridden so go ride it. bend it, scratch it ,crack it, hell shoot it if you want new school bikes can take it all .
its not as if a new haro will ever be worth anything well maybe in 10,000 years it maybe be worth 50 quid tops

madall

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 06:37 PM »
 £50:LolLolLolLol: if your lucky!!

selfpreservation

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 01:01 AM »
thrash the fook out of it you big girls blouse

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Er... I've got a problem

gfxgfx
gfx gfx