gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 11:37 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Which crank
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Which crank  (Read 743 times)

NYSoul

Which crank
« on: November 14, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Looks like the GT Power Series ones.
I read something on here somewhere that there was a new school cranks that looked like a Power Series one. Does anyone know how close they are? and also if the Power Series arms will fit?

Cheers

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: Which crank
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 08:14 PM »

your thinking of primo's and no they are nothing like em

NYSoul

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:28 PM »

your thinking of primo's and no they are nothing like em

Fair enough :-[, i'll carry on hunting. Do you know if the Power series arms fit the Primo spindle? I have all the bits bar the crank (and a NOS white gyro) to get my dream bike built. Would have made do with the Primo (still might if the arms fit) til one comes along.

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 10:21 PM »
cant ya sand te primos down a tad to male em look ok ish lol
just a thought

NYSoul

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:47 PM »
Maybe, I have one NOS power series arm and a good mate at a machine shop. I have not seen a primo crank set yet but if the arms are close he says they have a machine that will copy the profile if there is enough meat to cut from.
I think i will go armed with my arm and find somewhere that stocks the primos, if the power series arm fits the spindle i'll have a go and see what can be done.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Which crank

gfxgfx
gfx gfx