gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 01:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Matt Fairbairn at Epic this morning...Vert-tastic (PICS ADDED)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Matt Fairbairn at Epic this morning...Vert-tastic (PICS ADDED)  (Read 1766 times)

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
Hi folks, man where do I start ::).

Was at Epic this morning and watching a rad guy (not knowing who he was) bustin some monster air on the big vert at Epic. I asked if I could film him as his moves were just jaw droppingly awesome. Got chatting and asked his name: Matt, where from: Australia, how long ridin: 18 years, but I still didn't cotton on until he mentioned his surname.....yes the Matt Fairbairn :D

Matt was well cool to talk to, no ego or anything and was totally amazing to watch, don't think the vids do justice as to how high, witnessed loads of stuff including a 540 on the vert (but didn't catch it on film :-\   I mentioned radbmx to let him know where the vid would be posted and to feel free to check out this site.  Just the entrance fee alone was worth it to watch this guy, and he had a ride of my mid school GT Vertigo!!!  A very very big thanks to Matt  :daumenhoch: (if you read this) for letting me film on a couple of occassions and watch an amazing display of freestyle :4_17_5:.

Note, for some reason, each vid may take about 30 seconds to load so please be patient:
http://media.putfile.com/Matt-Fairbairn-1
http://media.putfile.com/Matt-Fairbairn-2

Paul :daumenhoch:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 02:53 PM by aerostylie »
Vans Style

PaulM

Re: Matt Fairbairn at Epic this morning...Vert-tastic (PICS ADDED)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 03:57 PM »
Good vids there pal  :daumenhoch:

Matt is an awsome vert rider eh, does some incredible barspin variations too, damn that ramp looks big!

Cheers

Paul

Flaz

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 04:22 PM »
wicked vids  wicked riding  :4_17_5:

epic    you know it makes sense  :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 04:25 PM »
great lookin vids and pics,i like the bigger ramps more area to land on high but great
like lea on sea had till you run head first into the caravan   :D

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 08:00 PM »
damn that ramp looks big!

Cheers

Paul

It is big.  Significantly bigger than Leigh on Sea, but feels nice to ride.  It would suit you Paul, more in proportion with your airs. I reckon you could nick an extra foot or two there.   ;)

PaulM

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 08:08 PM »
I dont know about that Rob! Looking forward to the 2nd more and more. Always wanted to visit Epic

Cheers

Paul

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Matt Fairbairn at Epic this morning...Vert-tastic (PICS ADDED)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx