gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 12:24 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  opinions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: opinions  (Read 672 times)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
opinions
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:54 PM »
righ, this bike(kuwi)
these rims(the gold 7x's)
this crank(maxy cross)
gold dx pedals and the red silver chain
the question is, gold or red hubs. there is a gold sugino shaped stem on the way(same as an ET stem)  and i am wondering will it be too gold. i got red suzue and DX hubs and gold DX hubs, the red on the dx hubs is quite dark and the suzue quite light IMHO. it's a long and tedious job to lace rims and 24"rims are more cumbersum due to size so i want to get this right first time.
I will make a pic later with everything together when the stem and grips get here but am impatient to get it finished.

john

PS,
no i aint showing off scott. LOL or daz
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 03:01 PM by Townshend BMX® »
ding dong

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: opinions
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 03:13 PM »
just let me have the blue dx cranks and i will agree with what ever u want .  :) gold rims and hubs are deffo fine .

winnit93

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:17 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gt0733

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 09:55 PM »
you can never have too much gold

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 11:16 PM »
Bling it  :coolsmiley:

As they say in Japan  ::)

I agree with Dan.... you should give him the Blue DX cranks. It will be good therapy for him to them give them straight to me  in exchange for a bag of cakes :angel:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  opinions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx