gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:47 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?  (Read 892 times)

darkslider

Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?
« on: November 11, 2007, 01:13 AM »
I've just mailed this seller on th'bay re: graphite originals and got this                                                                                           
these ones here i believe there were like 20 sets in the world with the 33 percent graphite made
Link to auction   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180177704436&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Knows his s**t or full of it?  There must be at least 5 sets on here, so what about the rest of the world? Who's the person to ask will Skyway have a record of them?

dan-dare

Re: Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 04:08 PM »
This model hub is alot rarer than the standard 'tuff' hub, I believe.

As for numbers, dunno. :daumenhoch:

darkslider

Re: Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 04:15 PM »
Not got the sort of money they go for, just interested like. Yeah I know the Campy's are the ones if your going that route.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Original Graphites how many pairs in existence?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx