gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 05:41 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Where`s this then ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Where`s this then ?  (Read 8114 times)

kirk

Re: Where`s this then ?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2007, 11:48 AM »
Thats a wall of deth ride around te bowl type thing that one, riding into it took some gutts, very scary

rosscoe

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2007, 07:18 PM »
visited that place once or twice in the very early days - and it was terryfying. Hats off to Chilly who owned that bowl.

Weirdest bowl ever, and its right that you had to take off about 5' below ground level as the whole top was rolled out.......not that I got there, concrete still scares me

and interested to know who the Broadmarsh lot are on here..........Dingo - I knows you, but the others????:angel:

JASE-H

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2007, 08:13 PM »
THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY WICKSTEAD PARK, NEAR KETTERING. PROBABLY THE BEST SKATEPARK I EVER RODE - AWESOME.
IT GOT BULLDOZED YEARS AGO- SOMETHIN TO DO WITH INSURANCE.
YOU COULD CARVE ROUND THE BOWL AT HIGH SPEED- COME BACK ON YOURSELF AND JUMP OUT OF THE CORNER. LEARNT 720'S HERE.......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Where`s this then ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx