gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Winter race series at Preston,
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winter race series at Preston,  (Read 721 times)

FIL S

Winter race series at Preston,
« on: October 12, 2006, 12:31 AM »
 The club for the new prack at preston has changed it name to Preston Pirates and a new website is up and running now http://www.prestonpirates.co.uk/index.html

The dates for the winter series are posted under the News/Race Results.

Last sunday saw the first club meet of the series.

I talked myself into entering the open cruisers, my first race on 22 years, I totally expected to be last every moto but got 3rd in the first one then my legs gave up for the second two, managing 5th and 6th respectivly. After a longer break, i came in 4th in the final and felt pretty pleased with myself.

The club is always looking for new members, theres over 70 now, and everyone will be welcome, so if your not too far away get yourself down. Gate practice is held every saturday from 1pm till 4pm.

Maybe i'll see some of you northerners down there soon, i'll be the out of breath fat bloke on a Felt cruiser ;)

Phil.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:01 PM by ORB »

wolfybmx

Re: Winter race series at Preston,
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 08:36 AM »
quality :daumenhoch: :Great_Britain: :4_17_5:

69ner

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:38 PM »
 :4_17_5:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 02:51 PM »
Looks good must get down there :) :) :)

IvesyUK

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 06:55 PM »
Make sure you get yourself down to the next race meeting at Preston track. 19th November! Its the 2nd round of the North Winter Series! Hope to see you there!

Twarn.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Winter race series at Preston,

gfxgfx
gfx gfx