gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 08:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Rechroming in Essex
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rechroming in Essex  (Read 1758 times)

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Rechroming in Essex
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:27 AM »
Anybody looking for a good chromers in the Essex/London area to use should give HOCKLEY ENTERPRISES a call (01702 614067) a large company that have been around for a fair few years.

for £100 of her majesty's pounds I got my TA frame and forks, burner seatpost and Redline Flight crank arms stripped, show-chromed and polished.

The burner seat post came out looking brand new, as did the crank arms and the TA came out superb.

Would recommend rubbing down any really bad spots first though.

The only down side is that it will take about 2 months as they do a lot of industrial stuff so small jobs get put to the back.

But that said they have chromed a lot of classic car parts, scooters and choppers. All of which have won awards, so happy days.

They also told  me that another big chromers in Dulwich has gone to the wall. So they are getting harder to find.

Jim  :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Rechroming in Essex
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 10:34 AM »
Forget the PM Jim,  found this now, which answers all.....that Ta looked sweet :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Rechroming in Essex
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 10:37 AM »
Just pm'd you back so go and read it!  :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

:LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Rechroming in Essex

gfxgfx
gfx gfx