gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 02:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Another project. This time it's a lambo !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Another project. This time it's a lambo !  (Read 7191 times)

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Another project. This time it's a lambo !
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2024, 11:39 AM »
OK cranks got. I had the patience to wait and see exactly what BCD they were. They are indeed 135. Also, due to the way they bolt to the cranks, you have to either run two rings or mess around with spacers. I will explain this with pics at another time, but for now I had a plan any way.

Just put that on. It also gets around another "issue". See, Campag colours are silver and silver. To buy a black one? you need to spend about 45 quid. So I got this.

The pair cost me 40.50p. So still less than a 42t in black (44 cost even more) and the silver will be sorta hidden. I also won't have to worry about the chain eating my trousers lol. It will also go straight on, without needing to piss with spacers and etc.

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2024, 07:14 PM »
OK so this is why I can't just remove the outer chainring. It has the chainring, then a spacer, then the other chainring. So if I removed it and put just one on there the bolt would bend it when you tighten it. This is the bolt hidden in the back of the arm.

Any way, pedals on.

Lil teaser in the background there. I will update that thread in just a minute.

Fitted. Have some fun.

And then marvel at just how gorgeous those cranks are.

They really are stunning.

Offline Midschoolfool

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2024, 07:16 PM »
Oh also. I used the downtime to fit this.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Another project. This time it's a lambo !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx