gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  reason for sale of the gold hutch pro star ???????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: reason for sale of the gold hutch pro star ???????  (Read 850 times)

Stu uk Liverpool

reason for sale of the gold hutch pro star ???????
« on: September 25, 2006, 01:00 AM »
sorry admin for using a 2nd thread....

anyway the reason is i need the cash for new venture to do with gold plating,as you may have guessed i also plate other things lke mobile phones,ipods  most high end stuff really but ive come across a bit of a pioneering idea to take plating a little bit further so hence need the dosh for input in this venture......

but anyway as some of you guys said it would be great for the bike to stay this side of the pond,i would prefer that but on the same token i had a lot of help in 18 months from the guys from the states etc to build the worlds 1st gold full hutch....the keowns,haneys etc  so im on the fence really.....

this bike will always be a usa built bike but with that glow of radbmx uk too so who ever gets it well done

regards as always

stu

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: reason for sale of the gold hutch pro star ???????
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 01:04 AM »
Keep us posted about the new venture mate, and good luck
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Stu uk Liverpool

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 01:14 AM »
cheers mate

will do

stu

piper

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 08:47 AM »

Cant wait to see what youre gonna plate next,that hutch makes a great screensaver always get a reaction like "Fook me whats that" :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  reason for sale of the gold hutch pro star ???????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx