gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 11:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is this a joke!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is this a joke!!!!!!!  (Read 1831 times)

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
Is this a joke!!!!!!!
« on: January 15, 2017, 06:46 PM »
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Andyboy77

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Is this a joke!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 06:59 PM »
These are maybe hard to find but....come oooon :shocked: . I wonder what bike comes with those tires?

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 07:57 PM »
Rare or hard to find doesn't necessarily mean desirable or worth alot!  This is what people fail to understand?  "nono"

Offline Andyboy77

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 08:09 PM »
Rare or hard to find doesn't necessarily mean desirable or worth alot!  This is what people fail to understand?  "nono"

You're right! I know that rare doesn't necessarily mean worth a lot or worth anything. But well said though mate!  :daumenhoch:

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 08:33 PM »
I saw some for half that price and thought it was way too much! I don't ever remember anyone using them bitd... ::)
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 08:39 PM »
Weren't they around 86/7 onwards... They seem very popular for some reason on FB groups ( hence some top prices paid ) ... £150-200 maybe for a NOS pair at the very very most I think in the last 6 months.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about in my eBay thread earlier today  :crazy2:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 03:33 PM »
I tried some bitd, thought they might be good for flatland, pumped one up hard and the sidewall parted company from the bead. More suited to wheelchairs I reckon!
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 04:00 PM »
Hate them

/end thread

griff

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 04:12 PM »
I tried some bitd, thought they might be good for flatland, pumped one up hard and the sidewall parted company from the bead. More suited to wheelchairs I reckon!

I think that must be a 'feature' of them
Previously when Jono had blowouts trying to ride on them I just put it down to him being a pie enthusiast

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2017, 09:57 PM »

I think that must be a 'feature' of them
Previously when Jono had blowouts trying to ride on them I just put it down to him being a pie enthusiast

I think they're just shite  :daumenhoch: comp ramps ruled though!
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 06:41 PM »
I'd pay upto one hundred for a set of pools 😉Loved the comp ramps, very rare now.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 10:30 AM »
I used to have about 12 sets of these, all of the colours about 12 years ago, couldn't not sell them to anyone for a £5, now they are worth a small fortune lol  ;D

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 04:43 PM »
Blimey the price has really  shot up! Wished I could find a spare  white comp ST it haunts me just having one for my orange beat ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Is this a joke!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx