gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 08:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  ACF50 anti corrosion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ACF50 anti corrosion  (Read 674 times)

Offline Cartman

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
ACF50 anti corrosion
« on: January 10, 2017, 11:39 PM »
Not sure if any of you guys already use it? but if you haven't, ACF50 anti corrosion lubricant/treatment is awesome for rust prevention and long term storage of bikes.  I use it on all my motorcycles and my main winter ride is white with road salt at the moment, i will clean it tomorrow and it will look like new.  They also do a grease which is excellent.  It's made for aviation and military applications but has found it's way into the domestic/motorcycle market over the years with many recommending it.  A bit pricey but worth it.  I'm not a reseller! i'm a slave to the eBay market when buying it!  The 13oz spray would provide about 25 + full bike applications easily going by the rate i use it on the motorcycles.

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
Re: ACF50 anti corrosion
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:44 AM »
I use this product it's great stuff.
Just a bugger when you lose the bleeding straw  :D
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  ACF50 anti corrosion

gfxgfx
gfx gfx