gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 12:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Haro Bars - Keep or Not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Bars - Keep or Not?  (Read 1694 times)

Offline trav77

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • Rated:
Haro Bars - Keep or Not?
« on: January 01, 2017, 02:20 PM »
Happy New Year guys,,,   Just digging around looking at my original bits and pieces and if its worth putting them back on the Zima or sourcing new parts? I've got a set of Haro bars, nothing special,  would you guys stick them back on the Zima or look for something else?  If so any recommendations? 

PS the bars are in a bit of a bad shape (see attached), but a friend of a friend can re chrome them, but is it worth it?
[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Profile Pic. taken on Southend Library Steps with my brother on my Zima

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Bars - Keep or Not?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 11:58 PM »
a little newer than my preferred era, so not best qualified to comment, but t's really up to you bud. For my humble opinion though, if they're your original bars, and original frame, why not matey. End of the day though, go for whatever you want from the build and will be happy with at the end of it all.

P
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Haro Bars - Keep or Not?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx