gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I am childish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I am childish  (Read 1018 times)

Offline vestanpance

• Curb Endo
  • Bollocks.
  • Rated:
I am childish
« on: November 06, 2016, 03:19 PM »
I've just looked on the RAD facebook page & someone has put a wanted ad for something I might have.

Just checked the forum wanted & he's not asked there, so, feck him.  >:D
I said 'machine, why are we here?'
And it paused and said 'to play video games and drink beer'

In2bmx

Re: I am childish
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 04:21 PM »
 ;D  fistblump

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 04:22 PM »
I'm not on FB so f*ck FB off

rodriguez

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:41 PM »
Cutting your nose off to spite your face if you ask me   :-\

I'm not a facebook person it's not really my cup of char I held out joining it as long as I could but I eventually gave in and signed up, if you don't want involved in all the silly nonsense that goes on then it's easy, if you're not interested in what someones had for their tea, wee Jimmys first go on his bike, here's me drunk, look at my lovely missus/children, check out my car/motorbike,speedboat,hovercraft, my big house, conspiracy shite etc etc etc just unfollow them or don't have friends at all it's that simple.

I just don't get why people get so hung up on facebook join it or don't join it, I have to laugh at these people who say "I'm not on it because my ex's are queuing up to stalk me", you're ex is probably off shagging someone else and couldn't give a flying fook what you're doing, come up with a more original excuse, like "the missus doesn't allow me on it because I'm a philandering basterd and if she catches me again she's going to hang me by the balls".

If you're interested in Old School BMX there's a few pages of interest and that's where most of the trading is done these days unfortunately.

Offline SDF

• Cherry Picker
  • MISS YOU DAD.
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 07:42 PM »
Closed facebook six years ago. Nuff said.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. Miss you loads Dad

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I am childish

gfxgfx
gfx gfx