gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Need help in USA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Need help in USA  (Read 909 times)

Offline Danny61379

• Curb Endo
  • Midschool rules ✊
  • Rated:
Need help in USA
« on: October 27, 2016, 12:21 AM »
Hi all just looking to find someone in the USA that can help me out. I am looking on bmx museum daily for parts and stuff and am constantly hitting a brick wall with people not wanting to send stuff overseas, so what I'm asking is there anyone out there that can forward stuff to me if I buy from another seller and have the stuff sent to you. I feel like I'm taking a risk to a point asking this as I understand that there's really nothing stopping you from just keeping the stuff but i feel on here you guys would understand and help a fellow box lover out. If anyone could do this it would be very much appreciated please message me if you can help me out.

Cheers Danny
I know I'm not crazy the voices in my head told me so.

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
Re: Need help in USA
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 12:37 AM »
Hi Danny. What are you trying to buy and from who? I might be able to help you out as i buy quite a lot from the us, and am on good terms with quite a few sellers...

Offline Danny61379

• Curb Endo
  • Midschool rules ✊
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 03:46 AM »
There is a guy on there called 1970cromo selling some peregrine Hp48 wheels I'm after link here http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/user/208423 I was also thinking of buying a crank off someone on there that has a haro fusion chainwheel with it http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/user/38646 but both won't ship internationally 😥 If you could help out would be awesome 👍 If I don't get the chainwheel it's not the end of the world as I only want the fusion wheel and it is not the best condition by the look of it but to have one at the moment would be better than not having one.
I know I'm not crazy the voices in my head told me so.

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 05:54 AM »
Dcbmx1 posts stuff for sale on here regular. Maybe worth pm'ing him through Rad.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 07:38 PM »
Dcbmx1 posts stuff for sale on here regular. Maybe worth pm'ing him through Rad.  :daumenhoch:

Much better than my idea. From the description and additional info he's posted up on the wheelset it sounds like he'll only send to the paypal address, and his tone sounds a touch aggressive. Hopefully dc can help you out

Offline chrisv39

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 09:46 PM »
I'd be careful buying from the USA. I bought my f&f off the museum at what I thought was a great price until customs got involved and charged me extortionate fees.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Need help in USA

gfxgfx
gfx gfx