gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 11:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Race inc colour. Match blue or red . Help required who can help ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Race inc colour. Match blue or red . Help required who can help ?  (Read 844 times)

Offline Ringo starfish

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Need some guidance on on a aluminium race inc  frame to restore , it's got the original paintwork but it's screaming out to be sprayed and I'd like to get the original colour match , can anyone help ?who did you use and how much 'thanks guys  :crazy2:
All you need is cash

Offline john4130

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Race inc colour. Match blue or red . Help required who can help ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 01:54 PM »
mine was originally anodised, i bought it partially stripped. i painted mine with chrome paint then a candy red, got quite close to the colour of a set of anodised se maxi power bars.

Offline Ringo starfish

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:31 PM »
Very nice, does anyone on here know of an anodiser for the frame ,I'm using a local place but the bars are the largest they can do, many thanks  John,  cool ride bruv
All you need is cash

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 05:05 PM »
If you're going paint, I took my seat to a local car paints shop, and they matched the colour perfectly and made me up a tin of 2 pack gloss. I then sent it to Superbike Dan with my frame and he waved his magic wand. Perfect! 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Race inc colour. Match blue or red . Help required who can help ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx