gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hutch Pro Racer - A little Help Please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hutch Pro Racer - A little Help Please  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Hutch Pro Racer - A little Help Please
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:51 PM »
Hi

Could some kind soul with a pro racer kindly take a measurement for me please?

I need to know the length from the furthest extreme of the end of the rear dropout to the front side of the head tube in a straight line. I'm currently bouncing around the States with work and next week hook up with a good friend to collect mine. I'm obviously hoping to squeeze it into a suitcase and bring it home with me. Yep, plenty of pipe lagging & spacers, and hoping baggage handlers won't be too animalistic. I'll be picking up a suitcase sometime next week and therefore would like to know the length to make sure i get a large enough suitcase - little concerned as largest I've seen at present is 29".  :-\

anyway, here's hoping, any help would be great.

cheers
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Hutch Pro Racer - A little Help Please
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 09:35 AM »
about 35 inches

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 02:33 AM »
Thank you  :4_17_5:

found one at 36" so hopefully it'll fit.
**** WANTED: Early black Comp ST's, Mint Black Shotgun 2 or OG Suede Kashi Aero, Titrons, Black-White/White-Black RadKaps. Thank You ****

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 03:48 AM »
Don't forget to leave room for all the parts too! :daumenhoch: I'm planning a trip to the States next year and will definitely be bringing back a case load of parts, not to mention snowboarding gear!! :D
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 12:57 AM »
Don't forget to leave room for all the parts too! :daumenhoch: I'm planning a trip to the States next year and will definitely be bringing back a case load of parts, not to mention snowboarding gear!! :D

Already ahead of you there my friend. I'm lucky enough (if you look at it that way  :-\) to be here once every month or so, and have a few friends that kindly stash parts for me when I find them. Bringing frame, bars, mx1000, 48h suntour coaster hub, 80's profile spider, and load of brake smalls back at present. Just trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on something quite special but also quite expensive before I run out of time to get it shipped to me on this visit.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Picklez

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 11:16 PM »
 ::)

oh dear, I couldn't resist:

some will say I'm mad for what I've just paid, but they're destined for something rather special, and they're a mint matching set so I'm happy, been a long long search for a pair this good.  :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Hutch Pro Racer - A little Help Please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx