gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 09:10 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Hub Freewheel Threads
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Hub Freewheel Threads  (Read 804 times)

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Haro Hub Freewheel Threads
« on: February 07, 2016, 03:21 PM »
I've a Haro wheel that's left-hand drive, which is new territory to me and giving me ag. Fortunately the cranks are OK for either side, so that end of things will work out fine (the frame they're going onto has the dimple on the tubing to clear the sprocket).
On the hub, the non-freewheeled side has threads on it. Is this for a regular right-hand-drive freewheel, or is it a flip-flop so that a 13-tooth Odyssey unit can be fitted? I suspect it's the former but without buying a LHD freewheel it's hard to know.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:23 PM by Wayne Ryder »

Offline monteryroom

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Hub Freewheel Threads
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 10:27 PM »
Is it like this one I've linked here? Is a straight LHD/RHD hub for full size freewheels.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/111289

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Hub Freewheel Threads
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 10:55 PM »
Apart from the sealed-ness of that one, they look pretty much identical. I reckon that's the case cracked, ta very much.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Haro Hub Freewheel Threads

gfxgfx
gfx gfx