gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WARNING FROG BMX NOT DELIVERING !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WARNING FROG BMX NOT DELIVERING !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!  (Read 10168 times)

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: WARNING FROG BMX NOT DELIVERING !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2015, 11:54 AM »
I've had 3 decal sets off frog with no issues and would have used him again if needed but i wouldn't chance it now... not with all the bad press he's had of late (saying that he's never had any good press).  :LolLolLolLol:
It's always been a bit of a risk buying from him which is a shame as he's got a decent selection of decal sets and stickers... just needs to sort his head the ignorant french tw@t.  :bellend:

Likes been said... Del doesn't do everything unfortunately.  :(
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 11:18 AM »
Well after directly contacting SYSPAY who are (the only merchant he uses to take payments) & after telling them that he's not been delivering to numerous people & that i believe his business to now be a fraudulent operation they gave him 4 days to organise a refund & i've now received one.

Great to have my money back but gutted not to have the decals  that i really wanted for this build which was a Christmas present.

Still also waiting for custom dust caps from a rad member since Early November , this build has been a flaming nightmare all-round & looks like it'll never get completed .... 

Good job Stephen Dobson came through with my pad set... Man's a good'en !  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:21 AM by Funkyworm »

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 11:34 AM »
Well after directly contacting SYSPAY who are (the only merchant he uses to take payments) & after telling them that he's not been delivering to numerous people & that i believe his business to now be a fraudulent operation they gave him 4 days to organise a refund & i've now received one.

Great to have my money back but gutted not to have the decals  that i really wanted for this build which was a Christmas present.

Still also waiting for custom dust caps from a rad member since Early November , this build has been a flaming nightmare all-round & looks like it'll never get completed .... 

Good job Stephen Dobson came through with my pad set... Man's a good'en !  :daumenhoch:

Glad you got your refund mate, sorry to hear about the other thing.

He'll come good though.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 11:43 AM »

Glad you got your refund mate, sorry to hear about the other thing.

He'll come good though.

I'm sure he will mate , he's been on constant contact to be fair & i know he's been busy  :daumenhoch:

Offline Andy68

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05 PM »
Kerry Brewer on Fbook is on a mission to get Frog sorted out!!! Legally I may add!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2015, 06:39 PM »
Not news , everyone already knows
Jono

Offline Funkyworm

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 08:43 AM »
Not news , everyone already knows

Clearly not everyone knows Jono & by going directly to his payment merchant it is possible to attain a refund. If this helps anyone it's worth the post.

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2016, 09:53 AM »
Old news yes but when I ordered from Frog I had no idea of their history, I am not sure if I had even registered on Rad at that time. I think it is worth a reminder that Frog is still at it.

Over two months now and nothing, nadda, zip. One communication confiming the order and after that silence. Paypal dispute opened as I had no alternative. Frog responded to the dispute at the very last moment. That response was a tracking number which is a fake. I am no better of, no further forward. I dare not order from Delcals as I can not afford to buy another as there is the possibility Frog will deliver, unlikely but meh.

It is not so much the wait it is the lack of communication and utter contempt for customer service I find extraordinary.
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2016, 10:27 AM »
Thought i'd have a look at their website. A great choice on there - a shame the service is so bad.  I thought i'd order some dia compe mx900/1000 decals to check out the quality. It says that the minimum order must be €30 to validate my account. Er, no thanks.

Offline southern andy

• Site Supporter
  • Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2016, 05:18 PM »
The best time to order from Frog was when he was on eBay.

He did both my Zeronine and Profile stickers as the usual UK guys didn't. They were really good stickers too. That was then, now......wouldn't touch him. Read far too many horror stories.

I feel I was very lucky.
One build a year, the only way to get it right. No rushing involved.

Offline senzo milano

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2016, 07:16 AM »
Lesson to learn  ;)

Del is THE best  :4_17_5: and he is driving a very nice car  :daumenhoch:  "wantit"

Just my thoughts  :)

Big bobbles ,no troubles

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2016, 08:03 AM »
I've not looked at his site, so can someone just verify for us, what can Frog do, that Del can't?  ???

Apart from fail to deliver on time that is.

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Avro

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2016, 10:40 AM »
Despite saying I could not afford to buy another set of decals I did.
I ordered a set from Delcals yesterday and guess what popped onto my door mat this morning!
This is the second set of custom decal sets Delcals have supplied and both perfect.
Moral: always ask if you do not see what you need.
Wanted: Shimano Aero frame
Wanted: Tange Axeblade frame

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WARNING FROG BMX NOT DELIVERING !!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx