gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Dels decals website?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dels decals website?  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Dels decals website?
« on: September 20, 2015, 11:30 AM »
Anybody know when it will be back up and running? It says down for maintenance which has been over a week now  :(

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
Re: Dels decals website?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 06:00 PM »
Easier to mail him direct bud

del@delcalsigns.co.uk

He'll get back to you  :daumenhoch:
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline Taipan

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:52 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 02:52 PM »
Definitely email him got a custom decal set made up and posted in 24 hours ! Top dude!
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 08:50 PM »
Del's had a bit of hassle from paypal for selling his decals through his website (re copyrights etc) which has resulted in him having to close his site down for the time being  ::) 

Like the others have said above if you have any enquiries just send him an email and im sure he will sort you out  ;) :daumenhoch:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline Ady

• Flip-Whip
  • fin old..... they call me the silver fox
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 09:08 PM »
Makes you laugh...
People like Del who deliver the goods on time and provide a great service gets a kick in the nuts..
Then frog decals who take your money don't deliver the goods basically take the pi$$ are still trading via PayPal ...
If ebay PayPal stopped sellers selling counterfeit copyright goods they would have been out of business years ago..
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:12 PM by Ady »
Real men have Dachshunds I have three / now two 😓 missing you../ back too three with a rescue dachie

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 10:24 PM »
Makes you laugh...
People like Del who deliver the goods on time and provide a great service gets a kick in the nuts..
Then frog decals who take your money don't deliver the goods basically take the pi$$ are still trading via PayPal ...
If ebay PayPal stopped sellers selling counterfeit copyright goods they would have been out of business years ago..

Frog doesn't take/use Paypal on his site anymore ;) ......... probably for the same reasons as Del ::)   

Obviously something has happened and it's just unfortunate that Del has been dragged into it  :(

Offline danny4130

• Curb Endo
  • Still riding.
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 01:53 PM »
Hi, last week I did sent an email directly to Del with an  enquirie, but still no reply. I do know his website is down, but is he still in business?

I refuse to deal with Frogman again....

Offline CustardLips

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 02:26 PM »
Del's had a bit of hassle from paypal for selling his decals through his website (re copyrights etc) which has resulted in him having to close his site down for the time being  ::) 

Like the others have said above if you have any enquiries just send him an email and im sure he will sort you out  ;) :daumenhoch:

"Where's Del" gotta be number  :4_17_5:  in the forum FAQ's.  :LolLolLolLol:

Maybe suggest he sets up a sticky in the for sale section next time you speak to him Joff. I'm guessing he needs somewhere to sell his stuff on the quiet like and maybe it'll bring a bit more traffic on to the forum. Regardless of what forum/group/page people frequent everybody needs Del.  :daumenhoch:
"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time"

"WWG1WGA"

Offline factory pilot

• Team Owner
  • BMX Nerd
  • AKA Swiss Tony AKA Tony DeWonderful
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 02:34 PM »

Maybe suggest he sets up a sticky in the for sale section next time you speak to him Joff. I'm guessing he needs somewhere to sell his stuff
on the quiet like and maybe it'll bring a bit more traffic on to the forum. Regardless of what forum/group/page people frequent everybody needs Del.  :daumenhoch:

I think it's a good idea too.. Super suggestion Nick :4_17_5:
"Knowledge is the acceptance of ones own ignorance." Socrates 399BC

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 06:36 PM »

Maybe suggest he sets up a sticky in the for sale section next time you speak to him Joff. I'm guessing he needs somewhere to sell his stuff on the quiet like and maybe it'll bring a bit more traffic on to the forum. Regardless of what forum/group/page people frequent everybody needs Del.  :daumenhoch:

I'll certainly mention it to him Nick  ;) I guess at the end of the day it's between Del and the RADmin to sort any sticky thread out  :daumenhoch:   I actually thought Del had a thread that had been stickied :-\  .... i'll have mooch .

Personally I can still see threads appearing even if he had a sticky  ............ take Seans wheelbuild and spoke calculator thread for example  :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Dels decals website?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx