gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Very custom burner coming soon, how it started, a bit different, and may be fun?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Very custom burner coming soon, how it started, a bit different, and may be fun?  (Read 5689 times)

Offline jim350i

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Ok, a sneaky preview of progress, it's made the bike longer, the lay back feel but with a straight post, for the taller gentleman, or Lady (can't be caught out there!)
I have assembled the rest of the bike, and pleased with the results, and I've rode it, OK about  12 inches, but who's measuring? And who doesn't like looking at a double header! Ohhhh Matron

Offline jim350i

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Got there,turned out quite the opposite to what o thought ! See what I did there
Take a look at the "Backwards Burner" you think it would be Simplex to ride , but let me tell you it is ...........wait for it...............TUFF, didn't see that coming did you

Yes your eyes did not deceive you, the decals are backwards, sic.

Here is the technical bit

Hope you liked the thread, looking forward to some ride outs, see who can cope with the Backwards Burner!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Very custom burner coming soon, how it started, a bit different, and may be fun?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx