gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 12:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Collecting from other end of country
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Collecting from other end of country  (Read 540 times)

Offline Monk_Wally_Honk

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Collecting from other end of country
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:42 AM »
If an ebayer is selling a bike from the other end of the country but specifies collection only, what's the best way around the situation?

Gertcha!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Collecting from other end of country
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 09:59 AM »
see if a friendly Radster will pick it up and send it on.......or go on a road trip  :daumenhoch:

Offline Monk_Wally_Honk

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 10:17 AM »
It's a complete bike in Durham and needed in London. I was wondering if it would be easier to ask them just to bubble wrap it and just organise a hermes collection or will someone like hermes damage it?
Gertcha!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 11:05 AM »
a lot of people who sell on evilbay who state collection only don't want the hassle of posting it/waiting for a collection though.

rodriguez

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 12:16 PM »
Don't think Hermes will do a complete, could try interparcel.com or www.parcel2go.com or senditnow.com (parcelforce online) for a whole bike. 

Ask the seller to go to Halfords or a bike shop and get a box a bike came in turn the bars and wack it in.

If they are incapable of following the basic instructions or can't be arsed I'm sure someone on here could help you out.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Collecting from other end of country

gfxgfx
gfx gfx