gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 04:44 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Birmingham Sands Old School BMX Ride 18th April 2015
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Birmingham Sands Old School BMX Ride 18th April 2015  (Read 902 times)

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Birmingham Sands Old School BMX Ride 18th April 2015
« on: January 23, 2015, 10:24 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of one of my facebook friends Chris Garbs. The following is the description from the facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birmingham-Sands-Old-School-BMX-Ride/664817616966822'sk=timeline

"An Old school BMX ride out to help raise money for the Sands charity who raise money to help prevent stillbirth and neonatal death.

This ride out is open to all bmx riders new and old school.. Location Birmingham. I am organising this as I lost my daughter Chloe Amber in January 2007 to stillbirth at 40wks. Sands are a charity who raise funds to help prevent stillbirth and neonatal death. 17 babies die a day and we need to get this number lower. There will be a Justgiving page set up for any donations that people would like to make as well as a raffle. Thank you all and look forward to your support."
There is a just giving page if any of you would like to donate http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Sands-birmingham-rideout
There is also a bonus ball raffle to win a Chris Froome signed and framed photograph. It's £5 a go and it's on the facebook page.

This is something close to my heart as some of you already know I lost my Daughter Anabelle in 2011. The fathers don't really get much support or many outlets to help with this kind of thing so its a really helpful thing for me to support and help out with this where I can.

It will be good to see any of you there if you are able to attend.

Cheers
Paul  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:34 PM by griff »

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
Re: Birmingham Sands Old School BMX Ride 18th April 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 10:34 PM »
Get on board lads, this one has the Jaymz seal of approval, as I've done all the artwork for chris, and will be there on the day

Tees available on the Facebook page
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:37 PM by Jaymz »

griff

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 10:36 PM »
Linked to the calendar Paul  :daumenhoch:

For those not on Facebook - any chance you can put some details in here on meeting point etc?

Offline dp and chopper dude

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 01:31 AM »
Not long until the ride for those that can make it. If you haven't already seen, this is the route:

Here are the details for the parking:

MEET POINT @ 10/10:30am @ The Arcadian Centre B5 6NU

The Arcadian Centre Car Park (under cover)41 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, West Midlands B5 6NU
 10hrs £8

108-113 Bromsgrove St Car Park (open air) Birmingham
 B5 6RJ
 12hrs £2.80 24 hrs £3

Pershore St car park (open air)
 Birmingham
 B5 6PA
£3.80 all day

Cheers
Paul  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Events  |  Birmingham Sands Old School BMX Ride 18th April 2015

gfxgfx
gfx gfx