gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Neil Subwax (wundawend29) - he's selling again!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Neil Subwax (wundawend29) - he's selling again!  (Read 8519 times)

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
Re: Neil Subwax (wundawend29) - he's selling again!
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09 PM »
Enjoying it s9 far, even managed to not bid  :slayer:
Not drunk quite enough yet  :popcorn:
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline snoopy72

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2015, 08:44 PM »
I'm now banned from bidding on his shit because I proved he was shilling :loser:

He's gone in to the ban a ebayer section and put your username in so you can't bid on his stuff

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2015, 09:02 PM »
I usually stick in a low bid early doors, then leave it until the last few seconds to avoid bids being removed etc. Risky, and you have to be certain on the max price you'd be happy to pay, but it works for me most of the time. I've bought an item from Neil (Wundawend), and didn't feel like i'd been scammed/shilled, so I was happy.... If you call paying £175 for a set of grips happy  :2funny:

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2015, 09:15 PM »
Andy I'm sure he was more than happy to sell you two bits of rubber for that amount :LolLolLolLol:

It seems he will sell ONLY when the price is right, it's his methods of getting you there that stink. Thumbs down
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline snoopy72

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2015, 09:19 PM »
I usually stick in a low bid early doors, then leave it until the last few seconds to avoid bids being removed etc. Risky, and you have to be certain on the max price you'd be happy to pay, but it works for me most of the time. I've bought an item from Neil (Wundawend), and didn't feel like i'd been scammed/shilled, so I was happy.... If you call paying £175 for a set of grips happy  :2funny:
I paid £100 for a set of Oakley .5's and I thought I was crazy, That was the only reason you bought them, £175 bet he was :2funny: when he saw that paypal payment go in.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:21 PM by snoopy72 »

Offline dancetothedrummersbeat

• Team Moderator
  • Tail Whip
  • Andy
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2015, 09:29 PM »
I'd offered him £180 to end it early, and he said he'd let the auction run. I suppose he then know what my max bid would be in the region of... Oh well, I got what I wanted and was prepared to pay that price. Ant factory pilot won a GHP Pro 1 last year for what we both thought was a reasonable price.... Luck of the draw sometimes I suppose... Am not saying it's right though - if it's an auction, it should be fair. If you're not prepared to let an item sell for less than a certain amount, then start the auction at that price. There will always be people who are prepared to pay good money for quality items.

Offline That Swan Guy

• Team Moderator
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2015, 09:35 PM »
I'd offered him £180 to end it early, and he said he'd let the auction run. I suppose he then know what my max bid would be in the region of... Oh well, I got what I wanted and was prepared to pay that price. Ant factory pilot won a GHP Pro 1 last year for what we both thought was a reasonable price.... Luck of the draw sometimes I suppose... Am not saying it's right though - if it's an auction, it should be fair. If you're not prepared to let an item sell for less than a certain amount, then start the auction at that price. There will always be people who are prepared to pay good money for quality items.

Agree completely
Who wants to ride with Eddie Fiola?

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2015, 01:11 AM »
don't think for a minute he is not lurking on here and reading all of this............ ::)
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline Jono

• Look Back
  • RADBury 1st May (Bank Holiday Sunday)
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2015, 02:44 AM »
Bought a changa off Neil last year for a good price never had an issue missed out on some nos st's this evening by a couple of quid asked him if he had anymore n got an almost immediate reply to be fair for me on eBay I put what I'm willing to pay n come back to it after if I win great if I don't I move on
Jono

Offline Mikku

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Keeping it RAD in Japan!
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2015, 03:29 AM »
I've never dealt with the guy but as with everything on eBay, in fact any secondhand buying for that matter, especially online , it's definitely "buyer beware"! He does have some nice eye candy though, I'll give him that!
From Dorset to Japan:- http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,182215.0.html
Ok riders, random start. Riders ready, watch the gate old gaijin make a fool of himself! :D

Offline kalex

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2015, 10:02 AM »
I was watching a few redline frame sets he had a fair while ago they all had bids on and there was no reserve.

A few weeks later they were back on ebay with the him selling them,  I know they were the same frames as one had a very distinctive feature.

go figure that out, I can understand 1 item bring bought by a none payer but 3 all in one night. I can only presume he won his own items.

I stopped looking at his stuff after that and seeing this thread it sounds about right

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2015, 12:54 PM »
 subwax and controversy are never far apart. Too much smoke for there to be never a fire involved. Touch and bargepole spring to mind when it comes to subby.
ding dong

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2015, 07:46 PM »
I've won some mint re-chromed starbars and a GHP PRO LONG in the last few months off him for
£450 which is pretty reasonable these days.

Offline snoopy72

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2015, 07:49 PM »
Just been watching an item, sold for £56.00,  went into bidders history and all bidders identities are private, bet that ends up back on their soon :daumenhoch:

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2015, 09:13 PM »
I've won some mint re-chromed starbars and a GHP PRO LONG in the last few months off him for
£450 which is pretty reasonable these days.
So it was you who out bid me on the GHP Pro Long  :knuppel2:   :D

Star bars are worth about £200 in original chrome and decals but, they are dramatically reduced when been re-chromed, especially if the decals are repops.
BANNED

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2015, 09:30 PM »
I'll leave the bars in the back garden for a few days then Terry and get that
original finish back.£250 anyone. ;)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2015, 11:16 PM »
I'll leave the bars in the back garden for a few days then Terry and get that
original finish back.£250 anyone. ;)
;D
BANNED

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Neil Subwax (wundawend29) - he's selling again!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx