gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 05, 2024, 03:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  funkiest mid frame
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: funkiest mid frame  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Dannywhac

• BMX Nerd
  • return of the whac
  • Rated:
Re: funkiest mid frame
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2015, 03:56 PM »
The Morales flatland frame was quite cool but the Premium Lagger looked mental when it came out. I had a Catweasle BITD.

Good to see you back Kayla - you got a Vertigo yet?

Truefact - they recalled the first release Premium Laggers as the bent seat-stays made the back end of the bike fook right up :)
"Listen. I don't care what you say. Chlamydia is a soup." (Phelps, L. 2000)

Offline kayla

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2015, 04:17 PM »
The Morales flatland frame was quite cool but the Premium Lagger looked mental when it came out. I had a Catweasle BITD.

Good to see you back Kayla - you got a Vertigo yet?

Truefact - they recalled the first release Premium Laggers as the bent seat-stays made the back end of the bike fook right up :)
I've got a 1994 Performer en-route from America!  :D , I bought a 1995 Fueler frame the other day and I bought a 1998 Performer (possibly for period-ish parts for the Fueler) this afternoon. I have issues :idiot2:

Offline GRAB ON KID

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2015, 04:32 PM »
OMG! That TNT HFD looks like my old frame Gordy.Is there a slight ding on the rear stay above the dropout in that pic?
Cheers,Mike  :daumenhoch:

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 05:03 PM »

Your right, morales are quite funky & just picked up a met red big daddy
A.. it was cheap
B.. really like the decals 😉😉😉
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

Offline Gordy

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 05:57 PM »
OMG! That TNT HFD looks like my old frame Gordy.Is there a slight ding on the rear stay above the dropout in that pic?
Cheers,Mike  :daumenhoch:

I wish I could confirm it for you, but I stupidly sold that frame off afew years ago and have regretted it ever since. It did have a few dings in the stays, so it could be yours.

Offline kayla

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2015, 06:38 PM »

Your right, morales are quite funky
That's lush! I always fancied one of them but could never scratch up enough to buy a frame. The KHE Catweasle I had was really nice, it was powder coated black and had a 48h freecoaster hub with those humongous 90s ally pegs ;D I was crap at flat :2funny:

Offline chubby

• BMX Nerd
  • Needs Pegs
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 06:53 PM »

Your right, morales are quite funky
That's lush! I always fancied one of them but could never scratch up enough to buy a frame. The KHE Catweasle I had was really nice, it was powder coated black and had a 48h freecoaster hub with those humongous 90s ally pegs ;D I was crap at flat :2funny:

Well thanks buddy,  got lucky with this one scored it off ebay on the opening night oc the world cup . It pays to not watch footy sometimes,  still know very little about mid stuff & just built it using bits I liked the look of more than anything else  :whistle: . This mid lark is great cos you can go a bit mental with builds & I kinda like that  :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED : 1" freestyle forks, uglier the better

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  funkiest mid frame

gfxgfx
gfx gfx